September 2013 roll call!

pixiesteno

Original Poster
208 days to check in. The sun is shining here in western NY and I am starting to think about all the prep work for the RV and getting excited to de-winterize:) . Then I hear the weather report - sleet and freezing rain for tonight into tomorrow. grrrr:mad: ! Come on spring, I want to camp and get things ready for our trip!!!

Upvote 0

Tinkerkell

I'm hoping that the wristbands are up and running by Sept. and that we'll be able to reserve FP+ 60 days in advance. We test marketed the new FP system last Sept. and it worked well for us.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
So 204 days to check in and I am currently listening to the audio track of Wishes on my Ipod at work. I have a Disney track of several different CDs, over 50 songs in all, and I play it while working. Particularly on days like today. It is dull and dreary here in westner NY and tomorrow -- sleet, freezing rain, etc -- again!
So right now I am imagining a warm fall evening, in front of the castle with fireworks lighting up the sky for the finally of Wishes. Later DH and I will meander down Main St USA towards the boat launch to ride back to FWC.
Darn, there goes the phone! And now it is snowing:(
So put a little Disney magic in your day and we'll all be there sooner than we think.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
197 days to check-in. Whooohoo, broke through the 200 day mark!! As I sit here watching March come in like a lion with snow, freezing rain, and sleet forcasted for the day being under the 200 day mark was a pick-me-up. Nineteen days to spring!
Looking forward to getting the RV all set up again with all our bedding and food supplies for the season!!!!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
192 days to go. My brother told me there is still about a foot of snow in the field where our RV is but temps are heading for the 40s today so some melting will happen. By this point there are already some of us going in Sept who have their ADRs booked and others waiting to start dialing!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom