September 2013 roll call!

emilymouse

Me and my BF will be there 26th Sep - 10th Oct at POR! ridiculously excited already, so much so that I know its 244 days away :p ! Can somebody please tell me I've booked it right and that we will get food and wine?

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
Just thought I would mention that those of us going in September will be breaking through the 200 day mark by the end of this month. We will be doing the whole ADR reservation scramble in March! Just to get all of you excited in the snowy areas we arrrive on Sept 15 -- exactly 217 days from now!!!

Upvote 0

Leolioness4200

Just thought I would mention that those of us going in September will be breaking through the 200 day mark by the end of this month. We will be doing the whole ADR reservation scramble in March! Just to get all of you excited in the snowy areas we arrrive on Sept 15 -- exactly 217 days from now!!!

Pixiesteno.....I am super excited and ready for March to get here so I can make my dining ADR's!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOO!

Upvote 0

chrisd68

Will be there from 31st August to 13th September.

Never been at this time before so really hope the crowds are even better than we when we normally have our main summer vacation during Mid-May

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Original Poster
DH and I had a long talk the other day and believe it or not we are going to forego making any ADRs for our trip. I know that some of you are going, "WHAT". Let me explain, we are taking our travel trailer so when discussing the menu at our favorite places to eat I kept saying, "I can make that" or "they took my favorite food off the menu." So we have decided to make our own meals and do some CS dining while there. We will be the ones at FWC with the marinated flank steak, marinated chicken, teriaki pork loin, grilled shrimp, etc. on our grill.
So now is my mission to make my list of things to pack in the RV. Come on spring, it's time to camp!!!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm jumping on the September train! Can't believe we are getting ready to make those ADRs in a month. Come on September 14 - 21!
Yea I'm so happy for you!!!! I'll have lots of pics for you to look at before you get there!! Slushies, Margaritas, Wine, saki, Guiness!!!!!! LOL Just remember 180 days exactly and the computer system has been glitchy! Hope it works for you!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom