September 2009 Roll Call

Have you noticed that a large majority of folks listed on the WDW Magic Countdown are scheduled to go on trips in September?

I am! And I love going in September. What are your reasons for going in September?

Mine include less children / crowds, free dining, warm weather, and... hurricane paranoia :eek:

We've gone the past two Septembers and think it's great.

We're going 9/21 to 9/28

MNSSHP on 9/22

Hope to see lots of you there!

Let's hear it for all the September trips!
:sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink:

EaglesfanNJ

We go in Sept because we have no school age kids, and we can benefit from schools back in session. We love the lower crowds, and of course the free dining. It's still hot, but not as bad as summer.

I want to throw this out to you all, i'd love to hear what you all think. I too am reading more and more people going in September. Our last trip was so nice because it was dead everywhere we went. Minimal waits for everything! Do you guys think we can still expect low crowds? I'm concerned because of the amount of people i'm reading that are going, with Free Dining, and MNSSHP, and Food and Wine. I hope you put my mind at ease and say we can still expect low to moderate, but be honest.... do i need to worry?

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

You know what, I am totally expecting the same crowds as last year or less. If I remember correctly, we were threatened last year with the "larger crowds due to free dining", but I was pleasantly surprised. EPCOT was dead, MK was more busy due to younger children, and AK always seems a little crowded and HOT. My big shock was how crowded the Studios was, probably because of Toy Story. No, I wouldn't worry at all as long as you have your ADR's.

Upvote 0

mamielynn

I will be there twice in September. Hubby and I are taking our three girls Sept. 4 - 8 we will be staying at POR. No real ADRs anything other than Chef Mickeys our girls are counter service kids all the way. LOL

Then September 23 - 27 I am going down with my mom, aunt, sisters and cousins for an adults only trip and we are staying at CBR.

I can't wait!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

September 25th through September 30th at the Contemporary.

This is our first time going in Sept. And our first time at the Contemporary. Also, our first time experiencing MNSSHP on 09/29. I can not wait!!

Upvote 0

Zartan666

Sept 16-21 for my girlfriend and I. My 27th birthday is on the 20th, and its her first trip. Its only my third time at the world and my first actually staying on property. I will be at MNSSHP on the 18th. Havnt decided on a costume yet though.

Upvote 0

Goofy284

Hi All,
I have gone in Sept for many years, it have really picked up with the free dining. This year it is 7-15th for us. MNSSHP on the 11th. Did not get free dining as I had a pin code offer that was way better. I added the quick serve dinning plan since resturants are to crowded, I will just pay for a couple we booked.

It can not come fast enough for us. WDW Rocks!:lol:

Upvote 0

mitchk

Sept 16-21 for my girlfriend and I. My 27th birthday is on the 20th, and its her first trip. Its only my third time at the world and my first actually staying on property. I will be at MNSSHP on the 18th. Havnt decided on a costume yet though.

Hey, I'll be there, keep an eye out for me. I'll be the one wearing a WDWMAGIC shirt :wave:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Hear, Hear !!! especially as we're having a terrible summer weather - wise. Can't wait for the sun!

Only a few more weeks to go!!! We are so very excited!!! We had terrible weather here in Philadelphia for the entire month of June! Now it is just HOT and HUMID!!! Loving laying by the pool thou :animwink:

Upvote 0

aeillill

I thought I had replied to this thread but apparently not! My mother & I will be returning again this September we arrive on the 20th (MY BIRTHDAY!) and will be staying for 2 weeks departing on the 4th of October. All of our dining reservations are booked and now I'm just having a bit of a panic about paying off the trip lol. We'll be staying at Pop Century again, we contemplated staying a night or 2 at a deluxe but really didn't feel it was worthwhile since we don't spend much time in our rooms.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom