September 2009 Roll Call

Have you noticed that a large majority of folks listed on the WDW Magic Countdown are scheduled to go on trips in September?

I am! And I love going in September. What are your reasons for going in September?

Mine include less children / crowds, free dining, warm weather, and... hurricane paranoia :eek:

We've gone the past two Septembers and think it's great.

We're going 9/21 to 9/28

MNSSHP on 9/22

Hope to see lots of you there!

Let's hear it for all the September trips!
:sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink:

nolatron

Sept 27 - Oct 1 for us. This week was picked mainly because it was an open week in our work schedule. The smaller crowds and cooler weather will be a plus.

Renting a DVC room so no Free DDP for us though.

Upvote 0

mcstensrud

We have gone the last 15 yrs in Sept.
Even went through hurricane Jeanne at The Boardwalk Villas.
DVC For us so no Free Dining.
That's ok Then I won't over eat :zipit:

Got all the Adrs We wanted :sohappy:Even Le Cellier The Last night we are there.

Upvote 0

WishIWasAtWDW

i just booked my sept trip today!! :D going to asmu for the first time and first time to visit during sept. its the bf's birthday so we are going for his birthday, the $69 a night deal, for the lack of crowds and because i can't wait any longer to go back to the world! :D i'm so excited and have so much planning to do before the trip...i've never booked a trip this late before. its so exciting though! only 80 days!! can you tell i'm excited?! :lol: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

sjames

I'm going between 16th September and 2nd October after visiting for the first time last year. This time our trip is rather special as during it I will be celebrating my 21st birthday (on the 27th), and mum and dad will be celebrating their silver wedding anniversary (on the 29th). I can't wait! :D

Upvote 0

worldfanatic

Sept 6-12 at AKL.

I LOVE September in the World!
Very low crowd levels, but most attractions are open, unlike January.
And I'm a weather guy. I love storms and rain. Will surely see some of that in September.

Upvote 0

sueuk

I'm going between 16th September and 2nd October after visiting for the first time last year. This time our trip is rather special as during it I will be celebrating my 21st birthday (on the 27th), and mum and dad will be celebrating their silver wedding anniversary (on the 29th). I can't wait! :D
Lots of celebration buttons and treats for you all then :wave:

Upvote 0

WishIwasThere

Going to celebrate my 40th, which is actually in October, but not going to be part of the Columbus day crowd...so celebrating it a couple weeks early. Sept 24 to 28th, MNSSHP on the 25th, staying at Shades of Green so can't take advantage of free dining, just taking advantage of staying at a deluxe rated resort for 1/3 the cost.

Upvote 0

Shimmer73083

We are going September 4 through the 9!!! Airfare is booked, ADRs booked, headed to MNSSHP for the first time ever on the fourth and got free dining! Staying at our favorite place POP and even got our Disney t-shirts already. It's a trip tradition to get a new shirt each time before we leave. So excited! See you all there in Sept.! Never gone over Labor Day weekend before but I hope the crowds aren't too bad.

Upvote 0

coltow

We are going September 4 through the 9!!! Airfare is booked, ADRs booked, headed to MNSSHP for the first time ever on the fourth and got free dining! Staying at our favorite place POP and even got our Disney t-shirts already. It's a trip tradition to get a new shirt each time before we leave. So excited! See you all there in Sept.! Never gone over Labor Day weekend before but I hope the crowds aren't too bad.
We'll be at Pop then too!

September 1-9, MNSSHP on 9/4
We will be celebrating our 9 year anniversary and we honeymooned there too. It's the first time back in September since 2000. We are under the assumption that the crowds will be lighter than our August trip last year, but that the weather will be just about the same.

We are taking full advantage of the free dining plan and the fact that our youngest is only 2 is an added benefit. We picked alot of buffets and family style places so that we don't have to pay any more for him to eat.

Being a holiday weekend our plan is to avoid MK on the weekend because we figure that it will be pretty busy then. We plan to have Saturday as a pool/relax day because we would have been at MNSSHP on Friday night. Sunday will be AK and Monday DHS am and EP pm.

Upvote 0

nikkie876

9/26 - 10/2 @ Poly!! MNSSHP on 9/29...I'm so excited! This is our 2nd trip this year. We were at CBR in May and since we didn't use up all our vacation funds (thank you 4/3 deal!) were we able to jump on the free dining train. Woo Hoo!!

Upvote 0

wild01ride

Even went through hurricane Jeanne at The Boardwalk Villas.

I was there too - 3rd floor, Boardwalk View. It was crazy seeing the amount of water coming off of Crescent Lake! I thought for sure our doorwall glass was going to break - you could just hear the pressure against it.
Thankfully, it didn't last that long and we were able to enjoy most of the trip (although I went on my first and only Disney Cruise and we couldn't go to Castaway Cay due to damage - we actually stopped at sea to drop off people and supplies).

Besides that I was there for Epcot's 25th (woo hoo!).

We'll be going down this Sept. for our Disney Wedding and plan on a great time with friends and family. :sohappy:
The Free Dining was a God-send since many of our guests were able to take advantage of it for their trips.

See you all there! :wave:

Upvote 0

lovepooh

We are suppose to go 24Sep-30Sep. We are going for our Anniv and its a awesome plus that it does include free dinning. But we have hit a snag. I have a slipped disc so may have to have surgery so I dont know how much fun we would have. crossing my fingers it is going to work out:)

Upvote 0

sueuk

I was there too - 3rd floor, Boardwalk View. It was crazy seeing the amount of water coming off of Crescent Lake! I thought for sure our doorwall glass was going to break - you could just hear the pressure against it.
Thankfully, it didn't last that long and we were able to enjoy most of the trip (although I went on my first and only Disney Cruise and we couldn't go to Castaway Cay due to damage - we actually stopped at sea to drop off people and supplies).

Besides that I was there for Epcot's 25th (woo hoo!).

We'll be going down this Sept. for our Disney Wedding and plan on a great time with friends and family. :sohappy:
The Free Dining was a God-send since many of our guests were able to take advantage of it for their trips.

See you all there! :wave:
Where are you getting married? We'll be there in Sept and I love to see a Disney Princess in real life :wave:

Upvote 0

KnK

11 year in row for us in September. 12-22 with MNSHP on the 15. I would love to see other WDWMagic folks when we are there!

People always seem to do things either before or after we are there.

Upvote 0

Okie Mike

September 12th - 19th at CBR. We love visiting in September. Its a great time to go. Although, the new Fantasmic! schedule has made us change our routine a little this year.

Upvote 0

JohnMan

Ripping the kids out of school and heading to WDW from 9/22 to 9/29. I don't know who's more excited me or the kids! We'll be at POFQ. Just listen for someone yelling "Mara-Jade!" or "Anakin!". If you hear that you've found us :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom