September 2008 Early Roll Call

kubfish

HAHA Is it to early for this?

Admit who you are, who got roped into the same deal put $200 down now at the resorts this month?

354 Days!! WOOT

Going 9/16-9/24

sissa216

**unofficially**
No bounceback for us though...we won't be down there for another two weeks.
Plus, my husband picks vacation in November, so we'll wait to book until after then.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

We did not get the bounce back promotion (we were there in June). But we are still planning a trip for Sept. 2008 (maybe we'll get the free dining in April). We're thinking end of Sept. maybe after the 16th!?! Can't wait...
And my parents may be coming at the same time. Should be a great trip!

Upvote 0

WDWJenn

HONEYMOON woo hoo

Haven't been since last september so no bounce back, but... FantasiaBish and I are getting married Sept. 13, 08. Driving down that night and will be there the 14th-19th. Yippee!!!

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Not sure yet... we are looking at a cruise but if we decide on Disney, it will be in Sept. We just got back a couple of weeks ago and we loved being there in Sept.

Upvote 0

sambahat

I'll be there in the next to last week in September. First trip since September '05. About half of Cherokee County, Georgia goes to Disney World during this time because the county schools have that week off (modified year round schedule).

Ahhh... I can see it now... the lingering heat, the unpredictable crowds (sometimes empty, sometimes long waits), and the ever present love bugs. Seriously, I can't wait.

Upvote 0

sambahat

Anybody care to make any predictions for September '08? Will Space Mountain be down for refurb? Will the T Rex restaurant actually be open? Will the Jungle Cruise be open after a refurb? Will Aloha Isle be turned into a character breakfast?

Upvote 0

kubfish

Original Poster
Anybody care to make any predictions for September '08? Will Space Mountain be down for refurb? Will the T Rex restaurant actually be open? Will the Jungle Cruise be open after a refurb? Will Aloha Isle be turned into a character breakfast?

I was wondering the same thing the other day about the refurbs for next year. I would think odds are a few should be going on.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom