Sept. 2009 EMH, Parades, & Fireworks Schedules Question

ThinkTink721

I am planning to book my Sept. 2009 reservations on June 8th (90 days in advance).
I like to plan the parks I will be attending for the day & I need to see when the EMH will be offered for each & when the parades & fireworks will be held.
When should the Sept. 2009 EMH & parades & fireworks schedules be out?
I am hoping that it will be out before June 8th.

Thanks! :wave:

coltow

I am planning to book my Sept. 2009 reservations on June 8th (90 days in advance).
I like to plan the parks I will be attending for the day & I need to see when the EMH will be offered for each & when the parades & fireworks will be held.
When should the Sept. 2009 EMH & parades & fireworks schedules be out?
I am hoping that it will be out before June 8th.

Thanks! :wave:
I can do my ADRs on June 4th so I can totally relate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be posted on June 1st. I'm working on creating my temporary schedule, but can change things if/when we want to use EMHs at different parks. We ALWAYS use morning hours at DHS and AK.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
I can do my ADRs on June 4th so I can totally relate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be posted on June 1st. I'm working on creating my temporary schedule, but can change things if/when we want to use EMHs at different parks. We ALWAYS use morning hours at DHS and AK.

My problem is that I am an overplanner.
I am trying to keep my planning to a minimum for this year's trip, but it's hard for me.
I am planning the restaurant reservations & parks to visit each day.
We usually do the evening EMH because we are not typically good early risers.
But, if we decided to do the morning EMH instead, that would free our evenings for other things since we only do one park per day.

:wave:

Upvote 0

lovepooh

I am right there with you all.. I have put together a spread sheet of sorts based on last years calendar of Sept. I am prepared to have to change that as well.

I cant wait for June so I can finally get all my planning tied together. I am also the same way as some of you planning out the parks with EMH and ADR's.

Here is hoping the month moves quickly!:)

Upvote 0

Bamabelle333

Where do you find last year's calenders?

lovepooh,
I read where you were using last year's September calender to pre-plan your trip. Where did you find it? I have looked on this site and a couple of others but have been unable to pull up Dec. '08 so I can begin pre-planning. :veryconfu btw... glad to know I am not the only one who pre-plans this far out. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Bamabelle333

Got it!

Thanks lovepooh! We are going in December so I just scrolled over and there was Dec. 08. I know there is no guarantee that it will be the same but at least it gives me some ideas.:wave:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I am with everyone! I am not a fan of this current month plus 3 schedule. I am a huge planner and hate that I have to wait to plan my trip, especially when the park hours are being released so close to the day that I can make my dining ressies. I'm just nervous that I am not going to really have enough time to plan.

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

I am with everyone! I am not a fan of this current month plus 3 schedule. I am a huge planner and hate that I have to wait to plan my trip, especially when the park hours are being released so close to the day that I can make my dining ressies. I'm just nervous that I am not going to really have enough time to plan.

I am also waiting for the Sept park hours. Today when I called Disney to make a payment and to double check my ADR date I laughingly told the CM that I didn't like the new system, that it made it a little harder to plan. She was super nice and said that they have seen less double booking by doing this so it should help others. I guess it makes since but I still don't like it. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

lovepooh

I guess that might make sense. The last time we went was sept 07'. We booked like 5 months in advance and it was already too late to make ressies. With the Free Dinning. with the locations I wanted. But I still wish I could at least have the Park hours. I am kind of taking a guess on the dates and when they are when Magic hours are going to be. That is my biggest Gripe. What does that have to do with overbooking? The ressies I guess I can understand.

I did hear from a CM they said they might open up the ressies to 120days on May 26th - but I wouldn't hold my breath!

We are going to be there 24sep-30sep at the POFQ.

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

I guess that might make sense. The last time we went was sept 07'. We booked like 5 months in advance and it was already too late to make ressies. With the Free Dinning. with the locations I wanted. But I still wish I could at least have the Park hours. I am kind of taking a guess on the dates and when they are when Magic hours are going to be. That is my biggest Gripe. What does that have to do with overbooking? The ressies I guess I can understand.

I did hear from a CM they said they might open up the ressies to 120days on May 26th - but I wouldn't hold my breath!

We are going to be there 24sep-30sep at the POFQ.

We will be at POR on Sept 19th-27th, so we will be neighbors for a few days!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

lovepooh

Awesome! This is the first time I have been at this resort. I am hearing a lot of great things about PO. So I am excited. Its also the first time I am not bringing the kiddies:ROFLOL:Its our anniv so its just us this time:sohappy:

Upvote 0

kitten2299

I'll be at All Star Movies Sept 29- Oct 8!! Anyone else have info on ADR's being 120 days out?? I would love to know since if thats true I can make mine soon. I hate the 90 days I am going crazy not having my ADR's already and I think my coworkers are sick of hearing how many more days till I can make them

Upvote 0

Nordo

We'll be at POP Sept. 26 - Oct. 4... How does 90 days help with no double booking? I really don't get why they changed the system. I liked it because I plan so far in advance. Now I have this feeling like I've forgotten to do something all the time. Can't wait for my 90 day window.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom