Selected for Fast Pass Plus

Mawg

Right - Why spend a billion on new attractions, when you can spend it on a system that will allow you to reserve a ride 180 days out on one of the over stressed attraction already in the park... Can't wait.

I hear ya!

llrain

Finally I get to do something everyone here brags about and be one of the first ones doing it.
Email received with a reservation ID allowing me to schedule up to 4 experiences, not sure if
total experiences or 4 per day. It does give a week timeframe of which I can pick from.
sept 18th-24th
This is going to be pretty interesting

page mr. morrow

maybe a dumb question but - when making ADR's for places such as le cellier or ohana etc. If you don't make the reservation 180 days out there is a good chance you wont get to go there. Is the fast pass going to work the same way? If i dont book a fast pass for toy story mania 180 days out am I not going to be able to get a fastpass for it? To me, this seems ridiculous. Maybe I am understanding it wrong - anyways I am a HUGE pre-planner and even i hate this idea very much. it takes a lot of fun out of the day IMO

danlb_2000

Premium Member
maybe a dumb question but - when making ADR's for places such as le cellier or ohana etc. If you don't make the reservation 180 days out there is a good chance you wont get to go there. Is the fast pass going to work the same way? If i dont book a fast pass for toy story mania 180 days out am I not going to be able to get a fastpass for it? To me, this seems ridiculous. Maybe I am understanding it wrong - anyways I am a HUGE pre-planner and even i hate this idea very much. it takes a lot of fun out of the day IMO

Nobody knows exactly how Fastpass+ will eventually work.

Turtle

What goes thru their mind? We wouldn't need to skip the lines (Toy Story's 180 minute waits and Everest waits) if there were other rides! Like the reason the lines are long is because there isn't anything else to do in those parks, so give them what the park needs which is some attractions! Like we only have 11 rides in two parks meanwhile our competition is smacking us to the floor and all we're doing is two d-tickets?!?! IF YOU GET A BILLION DOLLARS USE IT TO BEAT THE COMPETITION AND NOT TO SKIP LINES...

WDW1974

I'm very curious as to why you were selected (I am sure you don't know why), so I have some questions that might shed light on what types of folks Disney is going after to get them to love this MAGICal new 'service'.

Where are you staying?
For how long?
Are you DVCers?
How many children are in your party?
How many times have you been to WDW?
Do you have APs?
Had/have you purchased the DDP?
Are you using DDE or renting a car?
Do you plan on going off WDW property for any part of your vacation (from a meal at Subway to a day at Sea World)?

That's a good place to start.

WDW1974

Another poster just started a similar thread and this was my response as I'm trying to determine how Disney has decided who is going to get to test this, so here's what I posted on their thread ...

I'm very curious as to why you were selected (I am sure you don't know why), so I have some questions that might shed light on what types of folks Disney is going after to get them to love this MAGICal new 'service'.

Where are you staying?
For how long?
Are you DVCers?
How many children are in your party?
How many times have you been to WDW?
Do you have APs?
Had/have you purchased the DDP?
Are you using DDE or renting a car?
Do you plan on going off WDW property for any part of your vacation (from a meal at Subway to a day at Sea World)?

That's a good place to start.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom