Selected for Fast Pass Plus

tl77

Yes, you can change the times either on your phone, or at Kiosks throughout the park. You can even change the time if you "missed" the original. So say you had a 10-11am window for Jungle and you missed it for whatever reason. At noon you can go to a kiosk and change your time to a later time, or change the attractions entirely, depending on availability.

Thanks, that sounds a lot better than what they have now

muteki

Looks really similar to the interface you use to plan your excursions ahead of time on DCL.

I am not too terribly worried at what I am seeing to far, provided regular FP doesn't get phased out, and that regular FP access isn't severely hampered by FP+. I don't want to see a 90% cut in available FPs for a given window because they have already been doled out by FP+.

MarkTwain

maybe a dumb question but - when making ADR's for places such as le cellier or ohana etc. If you don't make the reservation 180 days out there is a good chance you wont get to go there. Is the fast pass going to work the same way? If i dont book a fast pass for toy story mania 180 days out am I not going to be able to get a fastpass for it? To me, this seems ridiculous. Maybe I am understanding it wrong - anyways I am a HUGE pre-planner and even i hate this idea very much. it takes a lot of fun out of the day IMO

You will be able to. The difference is now that instead of two separate queues of people to board an attraction (FastPass and Standby), there will be three. But because the number of seats and the number of rides per day isn't changing, the result is that in order to make more room for FastPass+, FastPasses will be distributed more sparsely and standby queues will be longer.

Buried20KLeague

The difference is now that instead of two separate queues of people to board an attraction (FastPass and Standby), there will be three.

I don't think that's accurate. There will still only be two lines. The stand-by, and then the FP+. Both the pre-booked FP's and the regular FP's will use the FP+ line.

Your comment about the stand by line being longer though is going to be absolutely correct.

ratherbeinwdw

I don't think that's accurate. There will still only be two lines. The stand-by, and then the FP+. Both the pre-booked FP's and the regular FP's will use the FP+ line.

Your comment about the stand by line being longer though is going to be absolutely correct.
They may change, but there were only two lines week before last. The regular fastpassers just showed their fp, while the fp+ had to put it up to the fp+machines or the cm's handheld reader. It did make for a longer wait at Pooh. The cm would only let one standby group at a time go through then they let tons of the fp(+) people go through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom