Selected for Fast Pass Plus

Por-Favor-Manténgase

Original Poster
its for rides, shows, meet and greets on any day of our choice at MK. After selecting reservations times we will be mailed via snail mail a Fast Pass Plus card. We can modify our reservation times at any point before our trip begins.

Is that whe you "reserve"ride times?

ADRs for rides...yay. (twirls finger sarcastically)

I'd love to hear what you think of it after your trip. It's neat to pilot a program.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Well, I'll be curious to see how well it works for you.

I, myself, having watched how dining reservations are abused, have a very low expectation. Have fun!

Por-Favor-Manténgase

Original Poster
I'm just hoping when implemented there is a shorter window than the 180 day ADR. I'm OK with selecting a park/meal months in advance, but a whole day's worth of activity 6 months out may be a little much. I could see see 10 days maybe.

Is that excitement I smell, or sarcasm. The two are so closely related!

Mawg

I'm afraid it was sarcasm. :oops:

What can I say? I love just walking around the parks, without a care in the world or deadline to meet, just letting the spur of the moment decide what we are going to do next.

I wish we could all tour the parks like that, but attendance keeps growing and the parks are not. They need to add some level of crowd control to spread people out.

Turtle

I hope this goes well... I just see it hard if everybody books their fast passes before you so it's hard to get on the ride you want when you want to.. Fastpass+ could be cool if you were allowed to set a time for one attraction to guarantee a spot on that ride but for EVERY RIDE?!?!

Mawg

I'd like to know more, one obstacle I have coming up is we are planning a family reunion in June, how would 3 families coordinate the booking of fast passes to be at the same time? If you know someone else reservation number can you book for them?

Turtle

And with the whole schedule with other people scheduling before you I can't do my classic start at Tomorrowland and work my way thru the park :(

I guess I gotta be the first to do reservations if I want to continue my tradition. My tradition is always start off with Buzz->Laugh Floor->Stitch->Space Mountain

DisneyAubs

Im up in the air on reserving times for attractions, but I do I remember correctly that wishes viewing is an option? I would love that!

Mem11

I wish we could all tour the parks like that, but attendance keeps growing and the parks are not. They need to add some level of crowd control to spread people out.

Right - Why spend a billion on new attractions, when you can spend it on a system that will allow you to reserve a ride 180 days out on one of the over stressed attraction already in the park... Can't wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom