See you In September.......

Hello FRiends,it's almost that time again you know the time when you've finally finished deciding what restaurants you'll be dining in and all thats left to do is hope you get what you want because it's still not quite time to book those sought out ADR's.So lets talk about the cast this time around shall we?Well here are my mom aka Grandma to the wee ones and my oldest daughter who will be almost 10.
Dec14PIX90.jpg

The original plan was that this was to be her trip with Grandma but,since my mom has bad legs and needs to use a scooter,she was afraid of the fact that she couldnt hold her hand and ride the scooter so its just more comfortable for all of us for me to be there as much as possible.(I had planned on going at the same time with my youngest anyways) So without further adue here's the happiest Alice you've ever seen........
Dec14PIX80.jpg

no??? okay how bout the happiest Belle???

Dec14PIX52.jpg

okay maybe she'd make a much better pixie.........

Nov02PIX38.jpg

and then ofcourse there's me

Photo0278FourBySix.jpg

Also originally we were going to get separate rooms,but my mom decided that we'd upgrade to the Royal Room and not tell the girls until they open the door,so now we're sharing a room so that both girls can experience it.OKay so here's how we're hoping to Spend our time:

arrival day at Magic Kingdom
Lunch @Crystal Palace
Dinner @ Park Fare

MGM Day(yes I still call it MGM)
mom n R @Cape May ( goofys a fave)while H n I go see Jake @Hollywood and Vine(hoping the food is better than it was in 2006)
ofcourse a stop @Starring Rolls is a must for this day,oh hello red velvet cupcake so nice to FINALLYYYYY see you again:slurp:
and then we'll leave the park for
Dinner @Chef Mickey's and the PIrate and Pals Fireworks cruise

Epcot Day
breakfast at the resort
THe perfectly Princess Tea @10:30
and dinner @Tutto Italia(the food was amazing last September so I had to introduce mom to it)

Magic Kingdom
Breakfast @royal table
(appointments @ the boutique for H and R will return to the pirates league)
Backyard Barbeque@6:30

Epcot
Akershus breakfast
Le Cellier Lunch(my first time)
Coral Reef Dinner-anyone know if the lobster ravioli is on the dinner menu?????crossing my fingers!!

Animal Kingdom and Departure Day
Tusker House breakfast for mom n R,O'hana for H n I then off to meet the other 2 @AK and lunch at flame tree before it's time to get on DME:cry:

Mr.Fixit

Well, mamamouse, like the experienced tripper you are, as expected, it looks like you've got your plans pretty much sewn up. I'm. Still at the stage of checking T.R's for restaurant recommendations! I had better get my skates on if I'm going to be ready on the day to book my ADRs.
I'm sure H will be smiling when that door opens n she sees that room!

mamamouse

Original Poster
well mr.fix it if you need any ideas I'd be happy to help

Fractal:I almost always do different countdown activities with the kids to get ready for the trip ,in the past we've had disney breakfasts with a movie at home (i have my own mickey waffler iron) and other times we've made disney crafts and other things:)

mamamouse

Original Poster
had to stop in and update my report,I've just decided that this trip will be when I surprise my oldest with her birthday surprise,a card with a disney gift card and details of a january trip for just her n I ,she has been asking for a long time if we can do a trip just the 2 of us and I decided why not do it this year since she'll turn 10 in october and our trip is in September.I'm hoping to have a character give her the card:sohappy:

enchanted_belle

Your daughters are adorable! (Since I haven't had the chance to check out your last TR in full, I'm posting it here :lol: )

When in Sept are you going?????

PartOfYourWorld

How did I not see this before?? I would have noticed the September! My apologies! I tend to miss things sometimes.

I love how I'm commenting while we're on facebook haha

You are going to love Le Cellier!!!!

And we definite have to meet up!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
OMg for sure!!!!! I usually buy a cheapo american cell phone for 20 bucks before my trips but if I can get a t-mobile sim card to work in my iphone then I'll be laughin,so for sure regardless of the route I take I'll msg u both the # before trip time teehee,I'm gonna be so giddy!!:wave:

mamamouse

Original Poster
just thought I'd update this ,it's mostly the same but there've been a few changes,I'm now staying 6 nights and the kids have decided to skip Ak this time around so it goes like this......PIrate n pals has been moved to Day one,and instead of chef mickeys dinner on day 2 we will be trying out Beaches and cream.The day I was supposed to go to Animal KLingdom will now be spent at DHS and I'll be doing a resort breakfast with a dinner at T rex,while my mom n older daughter dine at Cape May.That was suppodsed to be departure day but because of a change in flight times we decided to stay an extra night.Our last morning will be spent (literally) in downtown disney

HouCuseChickie

Wow! Sounds like a great trip you've got planned. So many cool special things you guys are doing! I can't wait to see your pics of the Royal Rooms. :king: They look like so much fun!!! :sohappy:

harveyt0206

Sounds like a wonderful trip. :wave: Your little girls are adorable (even when they are making their "happy" faces). I am sure they are going to love the Royal room that you and your mom are surprising them with.

Have a great trip.

mamamouse

Original Poster
I'm super excited I've been wanting to take them to princess tea for years now!!! I'm also really looking forward to the pirate and pals fireworks because I'm a huge pirate finatic :)
Wow! Sounds like a great trip you've got planned. So many cool special things you guys are doing! I can't wait to see your pics of the Royal Rooms. :king: They look like so much fun!!! :sohappy:

Thanks,I think they're cute too,but it's nice to hear from others aswell,and the royal room is just a small surprise compared to whats in store for my 9 year old,I haven't decided where yet for sure,but somewhere on this trip she will get her birthday card stating her n I are coming back for a solo trip in January(her b day is in October,but theres no way I can't wait til then teehee)

Sounds like a wonderful trip. :wave: Your little girls are adorable (even when they are making their "happy" faces). I am sure they are going to love the Royal room that you and your mom are surprising them with.

Have a great trip.

mamamouse

Original Poster
Hey everyone well here is the current line up for My September trip.......oh wait!! Let me first show you yesterdays countdown page.....

Aug13PIX01.jpg

Okay so my adr's have changed a bit
Day One MK-lunch @ Crystal Palace
dinner @ 1900 Park Fare
and then book it over to Contemporary dock for Pirate n Pals fireworks

Day2-AK
breakfast @ resort and lunch @ Flame Tree Barbeque,then we hop a bus to saratoga springs for dinner @ The Turf Club(followed by a boat to DTD)

Day3-Princess Tea Party@ Grand Floridian(bank breaker!!!!)
Epcot wooohoooooo!!!!!! Dinner @ Tutto italia

Day4-MK
Breakfast @ Cinderellas Royal Table
PIrates league mermaid makeovers
Dinner@ Mickey's Backyard barbeque

Day5-Akershus breakfast
le cellier lunch
Coral reef dinner

mamamouse

Original Poster
Day6-resort breakfast
lunch@ Sci-fi
dinner @ Olivia's at Old key west

Day7-do whatever we feel like before having to go home booooooo!!!!!

Today I decided to pack a few things that I won't need before the trip so i packed my day 1 shirt with the help of some friends from Neverland

088.jpg

then of course I was told that if I packed that shirt for myself and Riley's pirate dress I simply must pack something for Hailey so another little friend helped me choose an outfit for day 2 for hailey

089.jpg

I wonder what other stow aways will help me pack as the days get closer???

mamamouse

Original Poster
Okay so quick little change,after reading an awesome Tr on another site I decided to give San Angel inn a try .So I checked availability and it was exactly for the time I wanted so I snagged it up for the day we go to the princess tea party :)

foreverbelle

You will have to let me know how San Angel is, since I don't exactly foresee a princess tea party in my future, I will dif have to keep an eye out for your return!!!

Then again maybe little man will put up with it just once. LOL

I can't wait to read your TR when you return.

mamamouse

Original Poster
You will have to let me know how San Angel is, since I don't exactly foresee a princess tea party in my future, I will dif have to keep an eye out for your return!!!

Then again maybe little man will put up with it just once. LOL

I can't wait to read your TR when you return.

I decided to book San Angel for that day because even though the tea party has a light lunch,it's menu doesn't float my boat.We are more going for the experience of it anyways,so since I'm pretty sure I'll walk away hungry I figured might aswell make a lunch adr and I read a tr where the girl was raving about it(her food pics looked amazing)40 days from today I will arrive oh boy!!!

Mr.Fixit

hey mamamouse, i gotta say you got things pretty well worked out! I guess you have to be on the ball or you miss lots n waste time. Do you have any meal recommendations for Flame Tree, I have a dinner there for the first time. (ps I love your countdown page!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom