See you In September.......

Hello FRiends,it's almost that time again you know the time when you've finally finished deciding what restaurants you'll be dining in and all thats left to do is hope you get what you want because it's still not quite time to book those sought out ADR's.So lets talk about the cast this time around shall we?Well here are my mom aka Grandma to the wee ones and my oldest daughter who will be almost 10.
Dec14PIX90.jpg

The original plan was that this was to be her trip with Grandma but,since my mom has bad legs and needs to use a scooter,she was afraid of the fact that she couldnt hold her hand and ride the scooter so its just more comfortable for all of us for me to be there as much as possible.(I had planned on going at the same time with my youngest anyways) So without further adue here's the happiest Alice you've ever seen........
Dec14PIX80.jpg

no??? okay how bout the happiest Belle???

Dec14PIX52.jpg

okay maybe she'd make a much better pixie.........

Nov02PIX38.jpg

and then ofcourse there's me

Photo0278FourBySix.jpg

Also originally we were going to get separate rooms,but my mom decided that we'd upgrade to the Royal Room and not tell the girls until they open the door,so now we're sharing a room so that both girls can experience it.OKay so here's how we're hoping to Spend our time:

arrival day at Magic Kingdom
Lunch @Crystal Palace
Dinner @ Park Fare

MGM Day(yes I still call it MGM)
mom n R @Cape May ( goofys a fave)while H n I go see Jake @Hollywood and Vine(hoping the food is better than it was in 2006)
ofcourse a stop @Starring Rolls is a must for this day,oh hello red velvet cupcake so nice to FINALLYYYYY see you again:slurp:
and then we'll leave the park for
Dinner @Chef Mickey's and the PIrate and Pals Fireworks cruise

Epcot Day
breakfast at the resort
THe perfectly Princess Tea @10:30
and dinner @Tutto Italia(the food was amazing last September so I had to introduce mom to it)

Magic Kingdom
Breakfast @royal table
(appointments @ the boutique for H and R will return to the pirates league)
Backyard Barbeque@6:30

Epcot
Akershus breakfast
Le Cellier Lunch(my first time)
Coral Reef Dinner-anyone know if the lobster ravioli is on the dinner menu?????crossing my fingers!!

Animal Kingdom and Departure Day
Tusker House breakfast for mom n R,O'hana for H n I then off to meet the other 2 @AK and lunch at flame tree before it's time to get on DME:cry:

mamamouse

Original Poster
hey mamamouse, i gotta say you got things pretty well worked out! I guess you have to be on the ball or you miss lots n waste time. Do you have any meal recommendations for Flame Tree, I have a dinner there for the first time. (ps I love your countdown page!)
OMG PULLED PORK SAMMICH need I say more? yup sammich is the technical term lol

DawnBerg

WOW! I get all crazy with just one ADR a day! All the being tied to a ressie so far in advance and then to a park and time management lol. I lose all track of time at WDW lol It is hard for me to make sure we get to our ADR on time for one never mind 3 a day!! I am impressed!! Your daughters are adorable and going to be soooo excited!! 26 days till we check in to POP ourselves. Your suitcase pics make me wanna fill mine now lol. AGH!!!! Are we there yet???? :eek:

shuflemstr

Sadly, Coral Reef does not have the lobster ravioli anymore. That is what I always got there. I haven't been back since. They changed it to a mac 'n cheese with lobster. I didn't care for it at all

mamamouse

Original Poster
WOW! I get all crazy with just one ADR a day! All the being tied to a ressie so far in advance and then to a park and time management lol. I lose all track of time at WDW lol It is hard for me to make sure we get to our ADR on time for one never mind 3 a day!! I am impressed!! Your daughters are adorable and going to be soooo excited!! 26 days till we check in to POP ourselves. Your suitcase pics make me wanna fill mine now lol. AGH!!!! Are we there yet???? :eek:

Lol awe thanks I think they're cute too!! yeah I go a little overboard sometimes and have been known to pack a carry on suitcase in june for a trip coming in september,but this year the excitement is not the same as it usually is due to losing my best friend and hero ...my dad.Although I am trying to force myself to be me again and I know that once it's here it'll be exactly what i need.

mamamouse

Original Poster
Sadly, Coral Reef does not have the lobster ravioli anymore. That is what I always got there. I haven't been back since. They changed it to a mac 'n cheese with lobster. I didn't care for it at all

Noooooooooooooooooo :( say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
WEll,I have a new addition to my ptr,since my kids are a very big part of this story I decided to insert the art work of my youngest daughter(she drew this just today)
011.jpg
that's her n I by the pool,the thing above is the patio umbrella(she forgot the pole,ohwell she's 7) and we are apparently eating corn flakes with chocolate and peanut butter in them,the round thing with squiggly lines is the pool.I thought it was cute hope you do too!!!

PartOfYourWorld

AHHHHH i know right i can't wait to see you!!!!!!

I know me either!!!!!! :) I'm excited to see if me and my mum will be in a Alligator Bayou room or a Mansion room...heck maybe they'll upgrade us to a Princess Room! :) haha I can dream right? But I am totally going to your room to check it out! And I hope you don't mind if I take pictures of deco of the room I want a picture of the picture of all the princesses and their princes that are in there!

mamamouse

Original Poster
I know me either!!!!!! :) I'm excited to see if me and my mum will be in a Alligator Bayou room or a Mansion room...heck maybe they'll upgrade us to a Princess Room! :) haha I can dream right? But I am totally going to your room to check it out! And I hope you don't mind if I take pictures of deco of the room I want a picture of the picture of all the princesses and their princes that are in there!

Omg Jess of course you can take pics ,and you can visit anytime :D I'm super stoked to stay that close to DTD although it could mean big trouble LOL,I might have a slight shopping problem (just maybe lol)

mamamouse

Original Poster
I've been a busy bee today hmmmmmm wonder what i've been up to? here's a hint.......
019.jpg

still not sure? okay another hint?
020.jpg

If you guessed tye dyed shirts you're right,but these aren't just any tye dyed shirts they should have a mickey head on them if they turn out properly.

PartOfYourWorld

Omg Jess of course you can take pics ,and you can visit anytime :D I'm super stoked to stay that close to DTD although it could mean big trouble LOL,I might have a slight shopping problem (just maybe lol)

That is one of the best rides ever!!!! Seriously, the boat ride over to DTD is gorgeous and so relaxing. So much better than taking a bus! It might take 15-20 minutes by boat, but its worth every single minute.

And can't wait to see how the tshirts came out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom