Secrets/random things you like to do..

Katiex4

Original Poster
Oh no! I must sound like such a teenie always on my phone And ipod:hurl: all I meant was that I'll do those things while waiting in long lines (test track, toy story mania, soarin...) that I can't avoid. But don't get me wrong I'm always hunting out new details and hidden mickeys. Plus some lines are actually interesting; everest, tower of terror, etc.

Please forgive me for not mentioning that... Because if I spent my whole vacation doing that it'd be hell!

yankspy

Oh no! I must sound like such a teenie always on my phone And ipod:hurl: all I meant was that I'll do those things while waiting in long lines (test track, toy story mania, soarin...) that I can't avoid. But don't get me wrong I'm always hunting out new details and hidden mickeys. Plus some lines are actually interesting; everest, tower of terror, etc.

Please forgive me for not mentioning that... Because if I spent my whole vacation doing that it'd be hell!
We forgive you.:lol: Shame on me for lecturing new posters. Welcome.

DisneyPrincess5

You miss things? I treat the park map like a checklist. Everything is done or I'm not leaving!

Wow you do everything?? How long do you stay for, a month:lol:

Yeah, we miss things sometimes like last trip for example we could never make a showtime for Indy, so we'll be sure to do it next time!
Also Splash Mountain and UoE were closed for rehab last time so we want to do those, too.

There are also things we have never done such as SGE, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, M:S so we want to hit up some things we've never done too.

Katiex4

Original Poster
We forgive you.:lol: Shame on me for lecturing new posters. Welcome.

Thank you. I'm actually not too new because I've been reading the forums for months but not posting anything.. just started and realized its pretty fun (besides being ridiculed :animwink: ).

girlface

While in a long line, I like to take a water mister, fake a sneeze, then squirt the back of the neck of the person in front of me just to see what kind of reaction I get.... Once they turn around, I start spraying myself with the mist bottle, and apologize for squirting them... They then get the joke and a laugh is had by all... Helps pass the time away..

hAHA THATS FUNNY. If that happened to me though my reflex reaction would be to punch them....haha. I do not like starnger-germs :D

Katiex4

Original Poster
Wow you do everything?? How long do you stay for, a month:lol:

I can never do everything! My family usually skips some things, like some of the shows over at DHS (except for Beauty and the Beast of course) and we usually will ride either dumbo or aladdin's carpets (unless both lines are very small). If we skip a ride it's usually because we can't get a fast pass and decide its probably not worth it to wait in line for 2 hours so you can ride a flying elephant for 30 seconds.

girlface

A definite no to Ipods.....I like to listen to the backround music way too much for that. I also like to people watch even in line.I'm not against being on the phone at WDW, but I am only talking about one thing.....WDW!!:D

I agree. I love my Ipod and listen to it on the way to disney but it stays in the car. I usually talk with the family or just look around. I dont know why but an ipod would spiol it for me.

goofykt

When MK is open for extra magic hours, as soon as everyone heads off to watch Wishes, we try to hit Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin as many times in a row as we can until the crowd comes back. Last year we rode it 7 times in a row before a line formed again.

RnRJoe6114

I enjoy races through the parks...the best happen just before parades.
Last year when i went with a friend and his family...he is pretty knowledgable in Disney like me...me and him would be somewhere and we would plan where to go next...then we'd split up and see who could get there first...not really a speed thing but more logic and planning.

Mrs.Toad

As for park rituals....I like to get off the monorail and enter MK. I stare at the color illustrations for the attractions to get pumped. Then I hop on the WDW Railroad and circle the park...also to get into the mood. Then I stroll down Main Street....veer left past the Crystal...and walk over the bridge into Adventureland...where I procceed to enjoy the foliage and the loop music. I do some tribal-like dance over the bridge to get into the theme of the land ( looks more like somebody running from bees or swatting away a swarm of mosquitos) I also stare at the Adventureland Veranda ruins willing it to open without much success.

Note: my family members that are with me pretend they don't know me before we approach the bridge to Adventureland.

That's my first visit to MK each trip....to be continued:sohappy:

Cmdr_Crimson

Mine is to play with my PSP in longer lines and have people lean over to see what I'm watching or playing

Put on my MP3 Player and listen to the SSE Jermey Irons Version while riding the new SSE..

Sit & have lunch at the Electric Umbrella and take in the Music and the Central Florida breeze.

Listen to the YOUR Resort Channel for long periods of time and then jump to the other channel to See my Stacy!

I don't have too many "Hidden" things to mention except for one...which is this..
DSC01164.jpg

I found this while I was out in the Studios..I got laugh at it since it's something from a Rival park...See if you can find this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom