Secretly Spent Nite @ MK?

Tim G

Connor002 said:
I could do it...

Not that I've thought about it. :lookaroun
You know You couldn't..

And I know that you know that you couldn't...

And You know that I know that you know that you couldn't... :D

Connor002

Corrus said:
You know You couldn't..

You know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I not couldn't.

:lookaroun

I think... :lookaroun

DSNYKID

Original Poster
I could do it... but I cant tell anyone on here how.... I think we tend to over estimate the security. Sure they are great... but come on... all you gotta do is find a secret spot... and not move a muscle. It would kinda suck, but it could be done. Like Ive mentioned earlier, I think if you found a spot behind the stroller area in Fantasyland, you lay there.

Oh...I told you... uh oh... so much for me keeping a secret.:lookaroun

disneydata

Corrus said:
You know You couldn't..

I've done it ...

And I will probably do it again ...

Don't know if you know that I will do it again ... well I guess you do now!

TimonRulz

I almost had no choice but to. lol.
We were on POTC at like 1:58 in the morning (because of Extra Magic Hour). We got to the end and there were like 10 boats backed up with no one in it. They shut the ride off and we were still there. Even the speaker was talking about the ride was off, blah blah blah.
The guy was walking off until my sister yelled at him. Wonder what would have happened if he walked off. I wonder if anyone actually walks through the rides.

Braves323

The book Bassman is referring to is The Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson. If any of you have ever seen one of the Small World Animatronics when it is not working, that should be enough to keep you out. Many times a random Small World animatronic would be sitting in the hallway of the tunnels when I was a cast member. Those things are creepy.

bluejasmine

GenerationX said:
They chain you to a bench inside the Country Bear Jamboree and force you to watch the show continuously all night.
Too funny! That is one attraction that so needs to be refurbished! IMO

ilovepluto23

If you did it though...what would you do anyways? Don't they work on things when the park is closed?

It's not like you can walk around and ride the rides lol.

I don't really see the point in staying overnight other than being able to say you did.

DSNYKID

Original Poster
ilovepluto23 said:
If you did it though...what would you do anyways? Don't they work on things when the park is closed?

It's not like you can walk around and ride the rides lol.

I don't really see the point in staying overnight other than being able to say you did.

Ok.... so the MK is my favorite place on earth and Im sure that Im not alone. I think it would be such a thrill to be at the MK overnight. As children and adults dream about the MK all over the world, I would be in the very place they are dreaming of. As children wake up in the middle of the night, trying to fall asleep to visions of the castle, I would be one of very few in the whole world to be there at that same moment. To me, the thing that would make it most special is that besides workers and crew, Im one of the few people on the face of the earth to be in the Happiest Place on Earth.

My wife and I often will say during our normal rountines her at home... "Someone is on Small World now... and it's not us.:cry: Then when were are visiting the MK, we will look at eachother and say, Someone is on Small World now...AND IT'S US :sohappy:

I would have the same thoughts if I was crazy enough to spend the nite at the MK....

Does that explain why someone might wanna do it?

ilovepluto23

DSNYKID said:
Ok.... so the MK is my favorite place on earth and Im sure that Im not alone. I think it would be such a thrill to be at the MK overnight. As children and adults dream about the MK all over the world, I would be in the very place they are dreaming of. As children wake up in the middle of the night, trying to fall asleep to visions of the castle, I would be one of very few in the whole world to be there at that same moment. To me, the thing that would make it most special is that besides workers and crew, Im one of the few people on the face of the earth to be in the Happiest Place on Earth.

My wife and I often will say during our normal rountines her at home... "Someone is on Small World now... and it's not us.:cry: Then when were are visiting the MK, we will look at eachother and say, Someone is on Small World now...AND IT'S US :sohappy:

I would have the same thoughts if I was crazy enough to spend the nite at the MK....

Does that explain why someone might wanna do it?

It makes sense but I don't see that as a good enough reason to risk it. I dunno. I'd just be sitting in a bush all night. What if I have to use the bathroom? :lol:

kiawahman

Account Suspended
ilovepluto23 said:
It makes sense but I don't see that as a good enough reason to risk it. I dunno. I'd just be sitting in a bush all night. What if I have to use the bathroom? :lol:

well, you would be in a bush

DSNYKID

Original Poster
ilovepluto23 said:

It's all hypothetical!

I dont want to loose my MK Privledges for life...

drp4video

I remember during e-ride nights, we would be way in the back of MK at about 1 a.m. walking back to the front of the park. It was creepy, with nary a sole in sight. I don't think I would want to spend the night.

AEfx

becca-becca said:
:veryconfu Has someone ever really run into a snake or gator in one of the parks? Has anyone ever been bitten? Just wondering.

I don't know about bitten, but yes, both have been spotted in the parks and aren't entirely uncommon.

AEfx

Melerella

drp4video said:
I remember during e-ride nights, we would be way in the back of MK at about 1 a.m. walking back to the front of the park. It was creepy, with nary a sole in sight. I don't think I would want to spend the night.

That happened with me and my friends and it was spooky. . . especially walking by the carousel lololol :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom