Secretly Spent Nite @ MK?

metscool

I saw a book that has something about this at Epcot. The book talks about how the people spend the night over at MK. You should read it.

metscool

Id love to get more info on that book
I just saw it. I haven't brought it yet. I didn't have enough money to buy it. I will try to buy it this weekend and tell you how it is. When I was reading the outside cover it sounded like a great book. Can't wait to buy it and read it.

of course, anyone who reads Kingdom Keepers knows after closing is when Malificent tries to take over the world. :lol:

Why did I just picture Pinky and the Brain saying, "What are we going to do tonight." Brain, "The same thing we do every night, try and take over the world.."

Only I guess it would be Malificient and some other Disney baddie....

Ralphlaw

Sneaky sneaky sneaky

If any of you have ever the seen the Michael Keaton movie, "The Paper", they postulate that you can get in anywhere with a nametag and a clipboard.

I imagine if you get caught, you could just act drunk. Throwing up would add a small touch of realism.

In my opinion, Disney could make money renting out selected deluxe rooms overnight at the parks. Imagine a night in a luxury suite at the top of the Canada pavilion, or the Castle. I realize some contest type giveaways are being done, but they could easily get a couple thousand bucks a night to rent out the privilege. Of course, an overnight valet would have to be available to enforce a prohibition against too much wandering around in restricted areas, and the guests would have to understand that machinery would be running around overnight in the park. But wouldn't that be something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom