Scuba Mickey

Matpez

Thats it! I am subscribing to this thread... I always forget to check it!
Thanks for keeping it updated!

:wave:

dove_

how far in advance can you know when mickey will be diving again? i'm going june 7-15, and can't really check the site while i'm down there. but it would be awesome to be able to stop by when mickey's in the tank!

coolmark18

I'm glad Micky has special diving gear. I love the extra big mask he wears. He looks really comfortable in the water.

Ahh. I would love to see this. Big thanks to UltimtMickeyFan for keeping us all up to date.

Yea so do I, I've never seen him before. It would be really cool if I could. He only dives at the restaurant right?

Mickey does'nt dive just for the Coral Reef. He is usually diving for guests in the VIP room on the 2nd floor. He then usually has time to spare and makes his rounds past most of the windows of the restaurant and the observation deck of the Living Seas.

The Adventurer

Seeing Mickey scuba diving was one of the most randomly magical moments I ever had at WDW. There I was enjoying my seafood at the Coral Reef Restaurant and I look up and none other than Mickey Mouse is practically staring at me through the glass. He really is everywhere in the World! :king:

sabine_1979

I would absolutly freak out when I would be eating my dinner and suddenly would see Mickey staring at me through the glass. SO COOL!

x
sab

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom