Scuba Mickey

maelstrom

I've been to Disney World a ridiculous amount of times and have still never seen Scuba Mickey. I feel somewhat cheated. :(

I am sorry that you have never caught him in action, after all he is quite a busy mouse. But I can tell you that he definately dives at least once a month to stay on top of his certification.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
what kind of gear does Mickey use ;)

I didnt realize that atomic made them for mice as well

WDWFanatic4

Does anyone know if Mickey will be diving anytime during Dec 22 to the 29? My family and I have reservations at the Coral Reef on Dec 24 at 7:00pm, think he wil be diving during that time? That would be awesome.

Unfortunately there is nothing currently on his schedule to dive again in December, as this was his monthly safety dive for this month. You could get lucky though if maybe someone books a wedding or some type of special event and requests for him to make a dive appearance during the time when you will be visiting.

Jesùs_Carioca

654650698_l.jpg

ooooh.... you mean that guy? I was wondering what he was doing in there.

A modern day recreation of the bubonic plague if you ask me. En serio, a rat in the water supply?

;)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thats some really old video of the Seas. And after watching it, I could not see anything of Mickey losing his regulator in the video at all?
He doesn't. The regulator dangling there is a spare. Every diver should have one, even Mickey!

He doesn't. The regulator dangling there is a spare. Every diver should have one, even Mickey!

Unfortunately "even, Mickey" does not have a spare regulator. He has his safety diver that hangs out very close to him in the event of an emergency. The item that is dangling there in the water appears to be his BC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom