scrapbook challenge feb 22-28

eagles

Original Poster
i think you need to reread the challenge, it states the use of green! rofl sorry, couldn't resist.

great page, and yes it all counts for something especially since only you and coree have submitted one this week, so that makes up for the lack of green.

although, i see green in the trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mouselvrmom

I love it, Tammy! Great use of paper! And of course I love the subject of your challenge too. :lol:

I can't believe you got one in before me, I'm just stunned. Mine is still sitting on the table waiting for me to do something with it. :lookaroun

Disneyfalcon

I beat Jenn! I beat Jenn!!! Where's a dancing banana smilie when I need one!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

There is green in the trees!! See these rules really are more like guidelines!!:lol:

mouselvrmom

Tammy really forced me to get my butt in gear. I couldn't let her show me up. :ROFLOL:

So I quick threw together a couple of pages. I think you can tell that I did it really quickly because they are really blah, but at least it's two more pages done....only 100 more to go. :lookaroun:lol:

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

mouselvrmom

I beat Jenn! I beat Jenn!!! Where's a dancing banana smilie when I need one!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

There is green in the trees!! See these rules really are more like guidelines!!:lol:

I'll have to give this one to you. I'm sure it will be the only time you will be able to beat me. :kiss:

Disneyfalcon

It's a "Not to be outdone by Tammy page"!!:lol:

No I really like it Jenn. The triangle pieces work really well on the page! The pictures are great too!

eagles

Original Poster
those pages are wonderful!

i too like how you used the triangles. i might scraplift them also.

maybe i will get to something today.

mouselvrmom

Yea, I wish I had done something a little more special with them, but as you said, it was a not to be outdone page. :lol:

Not that I can compete with your pages anyway, so I have to have speediness on my side, it's all I got. :wave:

Coree

I really like the pages, Jenn. Those shades of green are great and the triangles work really well as accents.

eagles

Original Poster
better late than never. hehehe

EPCOT1-1.jpg

i have no idea why it is so huge. i did resize it. i will try to resize again.

Coree

Very cool page, Louella. You didn't scraplift the triangles at all and you used them in a great way. I really like the addition of the ribbon too. Looks great!

eagles

Original Poster
thanks coree, i was actually trying to make the ribbon into a triangle shape also, but well it didn't work to well. and i was using glue with them, which is a mess, yuck!

mouselvrmom

I LOVE your epcot page, eagles! Your use of triangles was so great! The ribbon really adds to it, too. It's a good thing you took your time and didn't let other people influence your pages. :lol:

Very nice job, just beautiful! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom