scrapbook challenge feb 22-28

eagles

Original Poster
use photos with no people in them

color: green

shapes: triangle

the photo contest is about merchandising. but we will use whatever photos you have WITHOUT people in them.

HAVE FUN!

eagles

Original Poster
Oooh! Fun and tricky one!

Thanks Eagles, for organizing this each week. I love seeing what everyone comes up with!!

your welcome. and thank you! but i have to give credit where credit is due. this challenge i did not come up with, coree, and disneyfalcon and mouselvrmom came up with this one.

so thank you guys for helping me out.

k.hunter30...if there is anything that you would like in a challenge just let us know! i need help all the time coming up with ideas.

Coree

Guess I'm jumping in first this week. I went digital this week because I don't have an album for this trip and probably won't devote time to creating one until I catch up on a ton of other things. So, I figured if I went digital I could keep it safely in my computer until/if the time comes.

Chicagocopy.jpg

mouselvrmom

I love that, Coree! The colors are so nice and really go with the pictures! You can bet that I was hunting for those triangles! :lol:

Coree

Thanks, everyone. I wasn't thrilled with it when I first finished it, but it's growing on me. Jenn, those triangles were the last thing that got added because I was struggling with how to create triangles. This isn't what I was originally trying to do, but I actually like it better I think than my original plan.

mouselvrmom

Thanks, everyone. I wasn't thrilled with it when I first finished it, but it's growing on me. Jenn, those triangles were the last thing that got added because I was struggling with how to create triangles. This isn't what I was originally trying to do, but I actually like it better I think than my original plan.

I think they turned out very nicely too! :)

k.hunter30

Guess I'm jumping in first this week. I went digital this week because I don't have an album for this trip and probably won't devote time to creating one until I catch up on a ton of other things. So, I figured if I went digital I could keep it safely in my computer until/if the time comes.
I love it! Reminds me of home.... :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Okay my page has no green and my triangles look more like angled paper.

BUT I finished before the deadline and my photo has no people in it!! Does that count for anything?:lookaroun

IMG_4827002.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom