Scrapbook Challenge 5/30-6/5

ann0d

Here is mine, better late than never.
JUNE437.JPG

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Donna- I LOVE that page!! Your title is genius. And the colors, and the scalloped paper, and everything! May I ask, is that paper or digital? What an adorable page...I may have to scraplift, if you don't mind:)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
That's the best excuse there is!! It's a great layout too!! I love the stitching and scallops!! And how you broke up the photos!

mouselvrmom

ann0d

Donna- I LOVE that page!! Your title is genius. And the colors, and the scalloped paper, and everything! May I ask, is that paper or digital? What an adorable page...I may have to scraplift, if you don't mind:)
It is all paper! OF course you may scraplift it!!!! I can't wait to see it!:)

Here is a link to the list of products, plus most of them you can buy from this store.
http://www.happyscrappinscrapbooking.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8562&cat=500&ppuser=569

fyi - None of the links to the products work to the store though, they just got a new store so all the old links don't work! But they still have them!

mouselvrmom

I'm glad you were able to get some done, Coree!

I love the embellishments you used! The mickey brads or stickers are wonderful! I also really love your title! It is so cute! And of course, the pictures themselves are absolutely priceless! :sohappy:

Coree

Thanks, Jenn and Donna! These pages were pretty simple, but I ended up really liking them.

Jenn, the Mickey heads are metal embellishments. The title is the Mini Mongrams Cricut cartridge. I LOVE the things you can do with that cartridge, but this is the first time I've used it in the two months I've had it. I can't wait to use it more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom