Scentsy and Walt Disney World are bringing a new guest experience within Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom

Cmdr_Crimson

I don’t know much but I know I don’t want to smell elephants.
spongebob-stink.gif

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Let's go smell the elephants at Magic Kingdom kids!
Let's go smell an elephant
They smell so decadent
Let's go smell an elephant
It’s oh so elegant
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go smell an elephant

*in the tune of "Let's Go Fly a Kite"

DisneyFanatic12

Yeah the scavenger hunt type things are always good to have a fun to do in between attractions.

Just reminds me of like the Figment or Remy scavenger hunt things in Epcot

Seems pretty harmless
I wish they expanded the Pirates of the Carribean game in Adventureland, or possibly made it take guest input. Even so, it’s still a fun game that doesn’t fail to entertain kiddos. Never will understand the removal of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom though… perhaps crowd flow? I just can’t see a logical explanation for something that required little to no maintenance and was heavily enjoyed by guests…

Disney Quest was really fun but the operating costs and low attendance were obvious reasons for its closure… I just don’t see any benefit of leaving the SotM game portals sitting abandoned in the most popular theme park in the world.

LSLS

What does this part mean:

"And, we’re excited to share that Scentsy and Walt Disney World® Resort will be working together to bring a new guest experience to life within the Fantasyland area at Magic Kingdom® Park, creating rich storytelling opportunities through fragrance."

That there's going to be fragrance sprayed around the area? As someone with significant allergy to fragrance, I'm nervous as to what this means. And also a bit surprised it hasn't crossed Disney execs minds that people have allergies to this stuff.

I mean, are you really surprised that Disney execs have no concept of what could negatively impact a guest?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom