Scariest Thing you've EVER seen at WDW

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Hi!
I am just wondering, what is the SCARIEST thing you've ever seen at WDW. I am talking about like actually scared, not fun scared, but when you were actually worried, like this smiley guy:lookaroun or this smiley :eek: I bet there won't be many replies since WDW basically is the happiest place on earth :D I don't have an experience since I've only been to WDW two times.
Bye Bye,
-Kevin (close personal friend of Kermit the Frog :))

Figaro

Many years ago, I can't remember the year but it was when EPCOT was still new-ish. A guy was flying a small Cessna with I think a whole family in it and crashed in the parking lot. Unfortunatly, no one survived.

kal1484

During our last trip, my dad saw an ambulance, and streacher with no one on it, and a kid and mom on the steps. Then as we were packing to resort hop, we saw the medical examiner....Very sad.....

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwprincess03
During our last trip, my dad saw an ambulance, and streacher with no one on it, and a kid and mom on the steps. Then as we were packing to resort hop, we saw the medical examiner....Very sad.....
Er.. I'm a little confused, was the person who the ambulance came for dead???? I don't really understand.

Kontra

I wasn't in WDW at the time, but watching the Boardwalk hostage situation on CNN draped a large shadow over that resort for me that year.

Irrawaddy Erik

Pushing strollers one rainy night after clearing the land in toontown. I was walking past the County Bounty, When everything went white and there was a deafening bang....Lightning had just hit the building I was standing only 30 feet from..........I was scared out of my mind...and the funny thing is about a week later it happened again ... so i guess lightning hits twice in WDW

jcmayid

DisJosh, mean...but hilarious!!! :lol:

WDWPrincess, that is so very sad!!! :cry: I can't believe it! But hey, at least he passed on at the happiest place on earth. Still very sad though. :(

Although I have never witnessed something quite as tragic, and I'm thankful for that... I had the BeJesus scared outta me my 1st time on Alien Encounter (and I was a teenager)!!! :eek: :lookaroun

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm not surprised that people die at WDW, just think of the numbers of guests! Fortunately, most of them are fairly healthy, or wouldn't/couldn't make the trip, but it still should be expected that a certain number will die every year, either through accidental or natural causes.

GGG1

Maybe not the scariest, but definitely a sight i do not want to see again was when a little boy was jumping around after riding splash mountain and slipped and smashed his head on the ground. Needless to say it was a mess and the parents were a wreck. Good news was that the CM's were there immediately and medical people were there within a few minutes.

DonickCo

At the AK bus stop, when the park first opened, one of the wooden resort signs that hang from the ceiling fell inches from me. I was scared. I hit the ground and it was really loud. My bus was there and I did not want to miss it so I left....... I wonder what would of happened if it hit me.:hammer: I should have kept the sign as a memento.

jcmayid

Originally posted by DonickCo
At the AK bus stop, when the park first opened, one of the wooden resort signs that hang from the ceiling fell inches from me. I was scared. I hit the ground and it was really loud. My bus was there and I did not want to miss it so I left....... I wonder what would of happened if it hit me.:hammer: I should have kept the sign as a memento.

I bet I know what would've happened had it hit you, you would've signed an agreement not to speek of this event and had passes for life and probably a weeks stay in the resort of your choice.

wanabeimagineer

The scariest thing I have seen was when I was at All-Star Sports, me and my friend were walking around and we saw these two medical people running somewhere, so we followed them and they were running to someone's room and we sat by and watched and they brought an ambulance and carried the person out on a stretcher, it was sad because I dont think the man was alive, they had draped a white sheet over him.

MKCustodial

Well, I read here at the boards that someone was stuck in It's a Small World for more than a half-hour! What's more scary than THAT?? :eek:
But a close second has to be a HUGE protein spill I had to clean up under the Train Station on New Year's Eve... :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom