Saving Mr. Banks Trailer

GrumpyFan

Took a few lines to get past the Tom Hanks impression of Walt, but overall looks Fantastic! Can't wait for this!

It may be a little bit of a spoiler for the movie, but I love how Emma playing Travers, explained the meaning behind the story in the trailer. It gives a little bit away, but I think it adds a bit of intrigue as well.

Can we go yet?

I thought Walt went to London to meet her, not her meeting him at the studio's....oh well! :p

Tom Hanks is a great actor, even if he can't quite get that perfect voice for Walt, it will still be very good.

DDuckFan130

Well if they stay true to real life, there won't be a happy Disney ending where the two become bffs.

Well I guess I meant more in the sense that Walt isn't exactly a saint in this story, if we are to believe the information surrounding the making of the movie. I've read of P.L. Travers' having script approval but Disney having final say on what was printed, so of course there was to be neverending problems between the two.

Although I just read that the most controversial thing they portray about Disney is his chain smoking, so we shall see. Travers does seem rather annoying in this portrayal lol but that's just me lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom