Saving Mr. Banks Trailer

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I read this article on the making of and thought it was pretty good. They talk about the film makers and the studio deciding how much of Walt's smoking they should show etc. They also discuss deciding how to end the movie and trying to figure out Mrs Travers true feelings on how the movie ended up. Seems she went back and forth on if it was horrible or not in her later life.

GrumpyFan

I read this article on the making of and thought it was pretty good. They talk about the film makers and the studio deciding how much of Walt's smoking they should show etc. They also discuss deciding how to end the movie and trying to figure out Mrs Travers true feelings on how the movie ended up. Seems she went back and forth on if it was horrible or not in her later life.

My daughter showed this article to me last night, and I agree, it is pretty good, if you're wanting to know more info behind the scenes. I was really glad to see how much Disney got behind this to make it a success. Makes me all the more excited to see it.

prberk

The movie looks good, Tom Hanks is top notch... He will do good by Walt. If there was ever a movie that deserved the old Walt Disney Production sweeper beforehand, it is this one. Ditch the darn branding thing... The title should also be 'Walt Disney's "Saving Mr. Banks"' not Disney Saving Mr. Banks.... Not sure why but that bothers me.

I think it should be labeled, "Walt Disney Pictures presents 'Saving Mr. Banks'."

The "Walt Disney Pictures" name is much more elegant and appropriate than this current "Disney" only crap, that doesn't even make sense grammatically. Not only for this picture, but especially for this picture.

As for labeling it, "Walt Disney Productions presents," I think that should not be done, because the movie was made today, not when the company was called that. I understand the thought, but I think it would come across as gimmicky or cheesy, and take away from the movie's credibility slightly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom