Save the Adventurers Club

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
w00t! confirms my previous info to some degree. There were some reports the floor was being fixed. I'm sure this will be on SPI blog shortly, thanks for pointing it out!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

With Christmas Eve one week away, I thought it is time to get in the holiday spirit and start posting holiday videos from our favorite Pleasure Island Club! Here's hoping that 2013 will see the return of Adventure to the Disney Village Marketplace!

PhotoDave219

FOUR AND A HALF YEARS?!!?!?!?

Most of the props have been sold. The building has been gutted. Entertainers have moved on to other roles. PI has turned into... well somewhere Adults would never go at 11PM on a Friday night.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
FOUR AND A HALF YEARS?!!?!?!?

Most of the props have been sold. The building has been gutted. Entertainers have moved on to other roles. PI has turned into... well somewhere Adults would never go at 11PM on a Friday night.
Because there's no draw anymore.

PhotoDave219

Because there's no draw anymore.

Well, yeah. There's nothing adult to do anymore. God forbid you want an adult beverage or to go dancing.

Not like you can go to the resorts anymore since they wont let you park at them w/out a reservation.
(YES Disney, you're driving business away from Resort bars)

jt04

How would know? Didn't you tell us that you never went there at all.

Or are you just a wild Shriner?

Actually I said I had been to PI in the early days. I went everytime they changed things up to 'fix' all the inherent problems with the concept. As we know now, nothing worked until they "shut 'er down". Now there is hope.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Actually I said I had been to PI in the early days. I went everytime they changed things up to 'fix' all the inherent problems with the concept. As we know now, nothing worked until they "shut 'er down". Now there is hope.
See, their meddling with the "concept" is what killed it.

I prefer to think of you as the "wild Shriner" if you don't mind! :D

Rasvar

Kungaloosh Adventurers,

With Christmas Eve one week away, I thought it is time to get in the holiday spirit and start posting holiday videos from our favorite Pleasure Island Club! Here's hoping that 2013 will see the return of Adventure to the Disney Village Marketplace!

Thanks for posting that. Funny, I was there that night. Never realized it would be the last Christmas season.

John

Ahhhhh jt's own brand of revisionist history. Its like clock work....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom