Save the Adventurers Club

71jason

So Facebook is blowing up, a former AC actor posted he is rehearsing the Balderdash Cup...while former CW/AC actor said he is rehearsing CW skits. Posted a picture with the Cup and Bessie in what looks like it could be rehearsal speech.

Cat's pretty much out of the bag, insiders, anyone got info to spill?

(This could be a hell of a New Year's Eve...)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So Facebook is blowing up, a former AC actor posted he is rehearsing the Balderdash Cup...while former CW/AC actor said he is rehearsing CW skits. Posted a picture with the Cup and Bessie in what looks like it could be rehearsal speech.

Link?

Did Knee

To me this is a continuation of the steady "drip, drip, drip" of what I call "things TDO shouldn't condone" if they intend to kill off the AC buzz. It only reinforces hope in those of us who want to see our club returned to us. It isn't proof by any means, but.....:shrug:

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Could someone post or pm me a link to the facebook group? I've never been able to find it for some reason

Absolutly! Here it is! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/17614776169/

It is where one can find the newest mailing campaign to Disney.
PleasuerIslandSurvey-YouveGotAPoint.jpg
(Please download the cleaned up PDF at http://www.mediafire.com/?9vb2vy0zsk6w9kz)​

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!​

huntzilla

Where is THIS Facebook group? I went to the one that Master Gracey had posted and didn't see anything on this development.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
very interesting, yet another twist in the on going AC and PI saga in general. They want us to forget, they cover things up, yet they make 8-trax night on the Dream and have people rehearsing the AC/CW scripts hhmmm

71jason

Sorry, real world issues today, but to follow up. Internal event (for the "Disney brass") in American Idol Experience.

In the course of a few hours, the original comment got 58 "Likes" and 57 comments. Poster tried to clarify later: "Folks. I can't put this any plainer, there are no plans for the club to reopen."

[Delibrately avoiding posting a link or posting a name, to avoid blowing up the guy's Facebook.]

Master Gracey

Original Poster
"Folks. I can't put this any plainer, there are no plans for the club to reopen."

". . .at this time", I'm sure is what he ment!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom