Save the Adventurers Club

Krack

At this point, they should be teaching the downfall of Pleasure Island in "What not to do" classes in business schools across the country. FUBAR doesn't even begin to describe the countless ways things have been botched.

vonpluto

At this point, they should be teaching the downfall of Pleasure Island in "What not to do" classes in business schools across the country. FUBAR doesn't even begin to describe the countless ways things have been botched.

When it comes to the PI fiasco, the powers that be might best be called "Team Snafu".:hammer:

flavious27

When it comes to the PI fiasco, the powers that be might best be called "Team Snafu".:hammer:

129150792420213501.jpg

I think that Red can tell you what to call the team that made PI a fiasco.

Thanks for that link Al. I was having trouble visualizing what was going on. The pics in that article at least take the uncertainty out for the time being. I just wonder how long our beloved AC has till the wrecking ball cometh....
well, this is devastating cause the building really was the #1 prop !

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Happy Valentine's Day Adventurers,

Once again, the Disney Parks Blog has set themselves up for an Adventurers Club ballot box stuffing! Today's internet query is "Your Favorite Disney Character Couple is…". http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/02/your-favorite-disney-character-couple-is/ Lets get to it Adventurers! I'm sure everyone is in favor of Otis & Pamelia, or Hathaway and well, every lady he looks at, or Emil & Bessie the Heifer, or any other combination. Please be sure to include in your comment that these characters are from the Adventurers Club (as I'm sure the higher ups may need a gentle reminder of the properties they own and are letting go to waste), and how much you would like to see them back at Walt Disney World by next Valentines Day.

The last Blog question of "Your Favorite Disney Character is…" is still open, and the Adventurers Club is well spoken for (I think that Hathaway Browne beat out Mickey Mouse). So lets contiune to remind Disney that "An Adventurers Life is Best"!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Happy Valentine's Day Adventurers,

Once again, the Disney Parks Blog has set themselves up for an Adventurers Club ballot box stuffing! Today's internet query is "Your Favorite Disney Character Couple is…". http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/02/your-favorite-disney-character-couple-is/ Lets get to it Adventurers! I'm sure everyone is in favor of Otis & Pamelia, or Hathaway and well, every lady he looks at, or Emil & Bessie the Heifer, or any other combination. Please be sure to include in your comment that these characters are from the Adventurers Club (as I'm sure the higher ups may need a gentle reminder of the properties they own and are letting go to waste), and how much you would like to see them back at Walt Disney World by next Valentines Day.

The last Blog question of "Your Favorite Disney Character is…" is still open, and the Adventurers Club is well spoken for (I think that Hathaway Browne beat out Mickey Mouse). So lets contiune to remind Disney that "An Adventurers Life is Best"!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

It appears that the results have been heavily edited.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom