SA VI Stanza X: Disney Royale! Open Brainstorming Thread

Suchomimus

ew5aan8q2ne31.jpg

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
PROJECT STATUS UPDATE

Based on a cursory glance through our 102 page Doc :eek:, the only things which AREN'T complete yet are the following.
  • Mumbai Disneyland Railroad​
  • Citizens of the World​
  • Jungle Book flume ride​
  • Haunted Mansion​
  • Hakuna Matata restaurant​
  • Aladdin attraction​
  • Frozen attraction​
  • Tangled drop tower​
  • Tomorrowland's Imagination Arcades​
  • Something following Star Sanctuary​

Project Managers, how are we looking on these? @AceAstro, @Pi on my Cake, @Evilgidgit, @NateD1226, @spacemt354.
Citizens of the World is being worked on now! Should be done soon!

Outbound

You might notice me picking through your stuff, that's either me going through with grammarly to find errors, or me applying formatting changes to make almost everything fit within @D Hindley 's Comfoorta font style. I'm keeping anything that looks intentionally formatted different for style (ex, me using an ornamental font for the train or Pi using comic sans for the Crossroads) but I might make some mistakes so if you have anything you want to keep protected I'd suggest writing a comment over it.

D Hulk

I just added a segment for Tangled Tower before we lost access.

@D Hindley please update and reformat the table of contents, because it's set to 142 pages, not 149. Besides that, we are all good!!!

View attachment 458947
D'oh! I went and published it...and I don't have access to edit. (Think @spacemt354 has to grant that.) If the table of content is the only problem which remains, then we're still in good shape.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom