runDisney returns to Disneyland in 2024

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I just found out today I am going to Disneyland for a day on July 11th. Quick weekend trip July 10-12 staying on East Coast time, but thrilled to get to Dland. Not a race weekend, but wanted to share with my friends in the rD forum! Have not been in many years.

You can always go for a run while you are there and make it your own personal race weekend. 😉

But above all: enjoy!

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I just found out today I am going to Disneyland for a day on July 11th. Quick weekend trip July 10-12 staying on East Coast time, but thrilled to get to Dland. Not a race weekend, but wanted to share with my friends in the rD forum! Have not been in many years.
That’s awesome! My gf practically grew up in LA and has been to Disneyland innumerable times, I’ve never been, so January will be my first. It’s my chance to live (or relive because I don’t think I did the originals in WDW when I was a kid in 89) Mr Toad, Snow White’s Scary, and at least a version of the subs (even though not 20,000 leagues) 😃

the.dreamfinder

1694996734555.png

Honda is the title sponsor for the 2024 Disneyland Half Marathon weekend.

MoonRakerSCM

I really like the half medal, it's a nice mashup of the classic D medal and the recent 'colorful' designs Disney is now doing.

I can't wait to see what the 'special' 1st coast to coast medal is for the return.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
So that other site is reporting that the start and finish to DL races will be different than years before races and will be located not close to DL hotels. I'm kinda shocked info is leaked about this but nothing for W&D yet.
Edit: Also being discussed on Reddit too and rD sent email out this morning explaining info.

Last edited:

Rteetz

So that other site is reporting that the start and finish to DL races will be different than years before races and will be located not close to DL hotels. I'm kinda shocked info is leaked about this but nothing for W&D yet.
Edit: Also being discussed on Reddit too and rD sent email out this morning explaining info.
Yeah no leaks. Email was sent this afternoon. Starting all the races at Disney Way.

IMG_1165.jpeg

EPCOT-O.G.

Yeah no leaks. Email was sent this afternoon. Starting all the races at Disney Way.

View attachment 746460
Of a few minds with this. One side tells me this was nice of them to let people know somewhat early where the start would be so they could plan accordingly. The other is that this is far too late for many, and really messes with people who are paying a premium to stay at DLR or GC that will now be more inconvenienced than those who are paying a 1/3 to stay on the other side of the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom