Rumors. Musings. Casual.

Absimilliard

Come to Disneyland Paris we've just gone really hard on ride attraction merch... even obscure attractions like the Alice maze and the dragon under the castle!

Already did! I bought the whole HyperSpace Mountain collection last september and a cap and hoodie from Avengers Assemble Flight Force. Waiting for Space Mountain: De la Terre a la Lune articles to be released now.

bmr1591

There was a one-day event but I thought the 100th anniversary would be celebrated, at least with merchandise, well into 2024. Disney+ still opens with a “Disney 100” logo. It’s all rather confusing.

I thought Disney was pretty explicit that the 100 would be celebrated in EPCOT from Sept to Dec 31 of 2023. I’m just surprised they haven’t removed Soarin’ Over California.

James J

In the Parks
No
There was a one-day event but I thought the 100th anniversary would be celebrated, at least with merchandise, well into 2024. Disney+ still opens with a “Disney 100” logo. It’s all rather confusing.
Disney+ in the UK hasn't opened with the 100 logo for at least a few weeks now, if not longer. Strange that the US version hasn't reverted to the standard logo too, a lack of synchronisation between the platforms.

Cmdr_Crimson

This takes me back to the 100 Years of Magic at DHS..Look how long that overstayed it's welcom. That logo under the hat was up for about 2 years before it was finally removed...The hat tho....
Sorcerer-Hat-Icon_Full_3431.jpg

It makes even more confusing that there is 2 ice shows based around Walts Birthday and the Studio's Anniversary..
images
images

fgmnt

Marketing campaigns usually rotate in ~12-24 month cycles. WDW 50th got moved back to October 1 2021 and wound down by April 2023. WDW 100th ran April 2023 through, I guess, April 2024? Earlier? I guess the 2024-2025 marketing campaign will be just a loop of that Leslie Nielsen gif with destruction in the background and him saying “nothing to see here”.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom