Rumors for Remaining part of 2020

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yeah, tread carefully there, friend. You don't want to ignore the 3458.5th amendment of the Constitution that states people don't have to wear masks. Freedom! My rights!
In fact, I am starting to question the patriotism of anyone wearing pants...
...brilliant

Oh I know...dare not pay attention to ANYTHING...even king lear rolling in the poppy fields becoming less lucid by the near minute 👍🏻

SoFloMagic

Yes. Over here we’re quoted around 80% to protect others and 10% for yourself. Which is 10% better than nothing.
The IHME, the President's chosen model, found increasing mask use from the current 69% to 95% would result in 74,000 lives saved between October 15th and February 1st.

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 10.11.45 PM.png

There's a special place in hell for anti-maskers

havoc315

- Instead of progressing towards "normal," you may gradually see a rollout of "new permanent." For example, you might gradually see more virtual queues over the next few months.

New rumors about VQ at Smuggler's Run and Jungle Cruise suggest my speculation from last week was pretty accurate.

Assuming the rumor is true, and more attractions are getting virtual queues... the question is will the future be a combination of FP and VQ, or will VQ replace fastpass.
Of course, over time, virtual queues may become more "fastpass-like" -- Like perhaps the ability to to pre-book virtual queues.

Ldno

This is why i don’t think park hopping will work, simply because you have to be right at park entrance for this to work and the 2 pm cut off for rise is not even to be any where with the current times.

Jungle cruise? why not Mine train or Space Mountain?

havoc315

This is why i don’t think park hopping will work, simply because you have to be right at park entrance for this to work and the 2 pm cut off for rise is not even to be any where with the current times.

Jungle cruise? why not Mine train or Space Mountain?

Because Jungle Cruise has been creating queue nightmares. Social distancing has really limited the ride capacity, there is no place to put the long line.

But I wouldn't rule out park hopping. Virtual queue for Jungle Cruise, Smugglers Run, etc -- those won't become the nightmare of Rise of the Resistance. They will more likely operate as the VQ at the Jimmy Fallon attraction at Universal -- You can hop into the VQ at almost any time of the day. There is plenty of ridership capacity.

Park hopping is unlikely to return until reservations are no longer required. Of course, you can park hop right now. Just buy a ticket to each park.
Unfortunately, you can't even buy a ticket to each park. There is only one park pass reservation allowed per day per MDE account (unless Club 33 member or on a VIP tour).

I suppose one could, theoretically, make multiple MDE accounts in order to use the multiple tickets on the same day. I've heard that Disney is on the lookout for multiple accounts to prevent this, but I don't know how credible that info is.

Dan Deesnee

I could see park hopping returning at some point before next spring. Pretty easy change to make in the reservation system. Just allow someone to reserve 2 parks instead of 1. Bigger problem is the capacity limits but I see that becoming less of a concern in Q1.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom