A great big and hard no to the entire first sentence, especially the last two things. Park hoppers are weird, and there is a desire to reinstate, but last I checked, it was kind of low on the pecking order of "desired reservation system modifications," and a few things that are definitely in front of it still have not been done.With Florida’s recent movement to phase 3, is there any chance or rumors of Disney moving forward with reinstating park hoppers, relaxing masks, relaxing capacity limits, etc before then end of the year. I was just curious bc I was thinking MVMCP tickets and park hoppers may give them a small shot in the arm financially, but honestly any shot in the arm would benefit them at this point. I hate to be a pessimist but I look at the Old Republic of Star Wars and there is so much money just being left on the table, if done right, I’m just not optimistic about there handling a return to normalcy and profitability.
Weirdly enough, current GE is appearing to have become a star in the pandemic. Turns out that its demand is slightly more inelastic, making it comparatively one of the most popular offerings, drawing people into DHS.
- Of the 4 parks, we may see an increase in attendance at 3 of them before the year's end.
- What you have been seeing this September & October will be what you see for Thanksgiving and Christmas which will be very strange.
- Leading into 2021 will be a wait and see to see how the flu season and COVID interact. We might see more things open up, but procedures will be in place. Park hoping may be an option on a limited scale.
- March 2021, if all is well, we may see some relaxing of CDC guidelines with social distancing helping with capacities. Masks will still be in place. Temp checks may be relaxed. FastPass will be reintroduced as MaxPass.
- Summer 2021, masks may begin to be relaxed, but encouraged if we are looking good. APs go back on sale.
- Park Pass remains in place indefinitely.
This is more optimistic than any internal timeline I have seen.