[Rumor] Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Olivia Rodrigo

ChrisFL

Premium Member
i'm gonna make this simple. What is the name of the ride? Got that? Cool.

Now throw out any idea or recommendation that isn't that music style.

Really narrows the field of possibilities.

Babymetal...they're playing 93 concerts this year all over the world, very family friendly entertainment...just need to increase in the mainstream market.

Alternatively they could set this ride up as a competition between different rock'n'roll acts and the "majority rules" thing could play into the post-show as to who was the most popular in your coaster. The challenge is having each person hear different music, works better on Rip Ride Rock-it as I understand (haven't been on it)

KeithVH

Not really because Dolly Parton is now in the ROCK & ROLL Hall of Fame…just sayin…
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Incomudro

I recently saw a video of the band The Warning perform their song "Evolve" from the VMA's.
They are a trio of sisters.
Wow! They really rocked it, put on a great performance.
Now, I know that they won't be the band chosen for this ride should Aerosmith be removed... But they are an example of the type of act that fits this ride vs say a Taylor Swift.

ppete1975

They could retheme it to Iron Man and call it something like … Flight Force. 😉

If only they could get the rights issue sorted out in Orlando. Do you think Universal would accept $60bn?
I dont think money will matter. I think universal would rather have ip. Maybe simpsons and the other adult cartoons as a start. This allows them to build more rides on new ip as they build build build

FettFan

Retheme? Rename? Its a roller coaster. Thats the only thing that they cant change.

If only there was a criminally-underused classic Disney IP that would blend well with the Old Hollywood aesthetic, involves railed transportation that could be brought in for a re-theme....

Trolley_Troubles_official_poster.jpg

They could even build an Oswald meet and greet in the courtyard area.
Oswald-the-Lucky-Rabbit-DCA.mp4_snapshot_00.56_2014.09.15_12.20.56.jpg

Granted, that would all be part of my own little "Blue Sky" that has the Sunset courtyard be one of two entrances to a new Toontown area (the other being Animation Courtyard after Launch Bay finally gets evicted) that would also feature a new version of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride where J. Thaddeus Toad becomes Toontown's fire chief.
Toad+and+Company2.jpg

TALLY HO, TALLY HO!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom