[Rumor] Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Olivia Rodrigo

Pepper's Ghost

Come crawling FASTER! Obey your MASTER!"
Man, it'd be phenomenal!! So many great Metallica songs and riffs that could rock that ride. I know metal-heads don't like their Black album, but it's the album that put them on the map with the general public. Basically every fast song on that album would be awesome on RnRC.
Metallica MoP.gif

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Man, it'd be phenomenal!! So many great Metallica songs and riffs that could rock that ride. I know metal-heads don't like their Black album, but it's the album that put them on the map with the general public. Basically every fast song on that album would be awesome on RnRC.
View attachment 563169
Imagine as you wait for the launch, the intro to Enter Sandman blasts and as the bass drops you take off

Pepper's Ghost

Imagine as you wait for the launch, the intro to Enter Sandman blasts and as the bass drops you take off
EXACTLY!!! In this scenario, I'm okay letting Aerosmith go. The only question left now that we've solved the first probelm, how do they get Metallica circa 1990s to record the pre-show? That'd be much better than a bunch of old guys most kids don't recognize. 🤣

DanMK

Consensus seems to be the OP has been chin-wagging with a WDW bus driver.

In reality, if RnRC is due a retheme in the next few years and the Iron Man retheme at DLP is well received, is that likely to be replicated?

DanMK

Ahh thanks all, I wasn't aware of that. I would say "that's a shame" but we haven't seen how the Paris retheme has turned out yet.

If it does stick with the current theme, I'd rather it drop the band/artist name altogether I think.

Heppenheimer

Ahh thanks all, I wasn't aware of that. I would say "that's a shame" but we haven't seen how the Paris retheme has turned out yet.

If it does stick with the current theme, I'd rather it drop the band/artist name altogether I think.
Maybe just obtain the rights to a large enough catalogue of rock music from multiple artists to keep the soundtrack unpredictable for repeat riders. Something like what they already do with the Guardians ride at California Adventure.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Maybe just obtain the rights to a large enough catalogue of rock music from multiple artists to keep the soundtrack unpredictable for repeat riders. Something like what they already do with the Guardians ride at California Adventure.
Exactly! Call it the Classic Rock'n'Roller Coaster, and use hits from bands like Heart, ZZ Top, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath... the list goes on and on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom