[Rumor] Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Olivia Rodrigo

DVCscott

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think all rides and attractions at all theme park should (and will be some day) accompanied to the songs of the great Conway Twitty.
Fight me on it.
61221.jpg

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Honestly I see RnRC being either rethemed or demolished entirely by DHS's next major anniversary

RScottyL

Most people, unless they have kids that watch it, would not know who she is! With that aspect, she should not be a part of it.

If they wanted to go with a former Disney Channel star, there are better ones to pick.

I think a better fit, although she has no association with Disney, would be Dua Lipa!

mergatroid

Olivia Rodrigo, don't make me laugh. What Disney need to do is sign up these undoubtedly talented new comers before they become stars. Just imagine travelling along the track with this blasting into your ears, be that incredible you'd forgive them the barges at Epcot.

rustincohle

The OP obviously nonsense, but am I the only one here that'd actually like Good 4 U to be included as one of the song options? That would surely be pretty easy to do, and it's a great song IMO. It's incredibly popular, it's all over TikTok in addition to being top of the charts.

Heppenheimer

Any particular reason why? It is a good ride, that a lot of people seem to enjoy, based on the wait times.
Why do you think Disney would retheme or demolish the ride?
Demolish? Probably not. If they needed to pay more money to Aerosmith, though, I could easily foresee a retheme to an IP Disney already owns. This would be well within the Chapek playbook.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom