[RUMOR] Kim Possible to replace Figment?!?!

Thanks..I was just curious.:D I have a problem keeping up with what has been announced and what hasn't :brick: To much stuff going on to keep up with all of it

FigmentJedi

We don't even know what the activity encompasses yet. It's not like there's going to be kung fu fights in the middle of the UK or on the rooftops of the France pavilion(That's only for when Figment's final epic battle against the executives who wronged him takes place). The Kimmunicators thing is obviously going to be a bit more like Pal Mickey, but free and probably having groups go out and return them at the end of the activity.

JEDIsney

By the way, I believe they are still producing the show, contrary to the three seasons rule, which was shelved in this case.
I'm pretty sure that the show has been ended anyway, even though there are tons of websites and fans who are fighting to keep it on the air (along with Phil of the Future).

And it's not actually a three seasons rule, it's a 65 episode rule. And it was That's So Raven which was actually the first Disney Channel show to go over 65 episodes, not Kim Possible.

DonaldD23

If I was running EPOCT I would place Kim Possible in Innoventions East or West since Kim would sometime produce far out gadgets for her cases. I cannot see why other than a empty upstair room in Journey into Imagination for her being there in Epcot.

Need help: What was the name of a Disney made cartoon starring a bobcat as a cop and his human cop? I tought this was a rip off of Roger Rabbit. This I would think be great for MGM as well more attractions for Roger Rabbits.

This would never work. "Bonkers" was a failed Disney character who most people have never heard of. And, there are too many legal factors preventing Disney from making another Roger Rabbit movie...let alone another attraction.

Rockin Roller

personally i really dont like figment because he just creeps me out, so i would like to see his ride gone and replaced with something. thats jst my opinion though

Pongo

Turtle Talk sucks

Expedition Everest isnt anything special when compared to stuff like Splash Mountain, TOT and Indiana Jones Adventure

Soarin' is cool but its like five years old already

I was thinking about this post and how wrong it is on many levels.

You have the OPINION that Turtle Talk is bad, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks. Everytime I've seen it, the people in the theater (and especially the kids asking the questions) were having a great time. The technology is amazing with the animation matching the voice, AND it's funny. Clearly, most casual visitors (who Disney is shooting for) don't think Turtle Talk sucks.

But Everest IS special. 100 million dollars spent and you think this attraction isn't SPECIAL?! What do you want Disney to do? Squander away their fortune on another attraction that will draw in just as much crowd? Are you please by anything?

Soarin' is five years old. But you just said that Everest doesn't match up to rides like Splash and ToT, both of which are over a DECADE old. Age is not a factor and it seems as if you're just reaching for things to criticize when it has no merit or point.

Captain Chaos

I was thinking about this post and how wrong it is on many levels.

You have the OPINION that Turtle Talk is bad, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks. Everytime I've seen it, the people in the theater (and especially the kids asking the questions) were having a great time. The technology is amazing with the animation matching the voice, AND it's funny. Clearly, most casual visitors (who Disney is shooting for) don't think Turtle Talk sucks.

But Everest IS special. 100 million dollars spent and you think this attraction isn't SPECIAL?! What do you want Disney to do? Squander away their fortune on another attraction that will draw in just as much crowd? Are you please by anything?

Soarin' is five years old. But you just said that Everest doesn't match up to rides like Splash and ToT, both of which are over a DECADE old. Age is not a factor and it seems as if you're just reaching for things to criticize when it has no merit or point.

He is just bashing things that came into existance under Eisner's rule... This guy thinks everything Eisner did was a failure.... This is why he doesn'y work for Disney or Imagineering but he is posting on this site... And thankfully he doesn't work for Disney or else Disney would be a dumbed down version of Six Flags...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom