[RUMOR] Kim Possible to replace Figment?!?!

IcicleM

I don't know why they would go with Kim possible.

Funny story that happend yesteray.

I was waiting around out side of sorcerer mickeys meet and greet at the Studios to see Kim possible do her set. She had gotten quite a big line. Then i saw her walking down mickey avenue to get to the line.

here is the funny part. A woman walked right up to her and asked her what this line was for. Kim got a horified look on her face and said it was for her.
I was literealy on the curb laughing. :sohappy:

Oh my god, that's HILARIOUS! Hahaha, wow. See, if her costume is THAT... uhh.. "basic" then maybe they should spice it up a bit. I dunno, I think it'd be pretty awesome to see Cristy Carlson-Romano doing Kim Possible in the park. Hehe

Texas84

What exactly will Kim Possible look like? Real person with a wig, or a big fake head? If she's real like the princesses, she'll be real popular with males over 40. :lookaroun

Tigger1988

What exactly will Kim Possible look like? Real person with a wig, or a big fake head? If she's real like the princesses, she'll be real popular with males over 40. :lookaroun

Real person with a wig, the big fake head is fun to imagine though! :lol:

ooohoh epcot has something in store for kim possible as well. *cackles* That's all I'm saying. You should go to france and uk btw....I hear it's exploding with life.

CoffeeJedi

Original Poster
Because a real person's head would look silly on an Incredibles' body.
No sillier than Kim Possible's body, she and Elastigirl/Hellen/Mrs. Incredible have around the same head to body ratio.
I think if they got a big enough guy for Mr. Incredible they could pad out the suit to give the right proportions, and maybe do a half-mask on this lower jaw like they do for the top of Jack Skelington's head.

wow, this thread has drifted way off course

metscool

I think that they should make her look like a character body like Mickey and Goofy and friends. She a toon, then she needs to look like a toon.

The Quest!

if figment leaves, then my imagination leaves with him :-[

plus, Dr. nigel channing is the man and kim possible has no place in epcot, not even as a meet and greet

disneylandkid

Account Suspended
figment is not leaving, it is just the kim possible game that finishes off upstairs.
and by the way go to laughing place and see for yourself what this game is all about before whining that it is in the same building as your beloved figment

Captain Chaos

figment is not leaving, it is just the kim possible game that finishes off upstairs.
and by the way go to laughing place and see for yourself what this game is all about before whining that it is in the same building as your beloved figment

Ever think this may be an attempt by Disney to pump up attendance at JIYI?? I mean, no one goes on it, barely... So, by finishing this game in the same building, they are pushing people toward the attraction.... Maybe one last hurrah before the ride gets a refurb or replacement?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom