[RUMOR] Epcot Character Additions and Changes coming this November

Sped2424

I think this is going to be "third change!"
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...m-from-hollywood-studios.925448/#post-7629507
Basically what this means is that this could be a "two-for-one-for-two" sorta deal (Nick & Judy moving into Epcot Character Spot from Move It Shake It, with Moana moving from Hollywood Studios to Magic Kingdom). I have another suspicion that Baymax's days at Epcot are going to be numbered.... Keep abreast, further details will be provided for both this rumor and the third change as soon as it becomes available.
Would be strange to kill a Baymax meet and greet especially considering he's getting his own tv show soon.

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Would be strange to kill a Baymax meet and greet especially considering he's getting his own tv show soon.
Yeah it would be... Nick & Judy would probably not replace Baymax, Joy or Sadness. There would be two other characters leaving Epcot in that manner.

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
UPDATE (3/27): Rumor regarding Moana may not linked to this rumor, from what I was told by kennythepirate.
Quick update - was told by kennythepirate on Twitter that this rumor and the rumor regarding Moana are not linked. Turns out rumor may be dead as I HAVE NOT heard anything yet. Things may change though, stay tuned just in case.

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Quick update folks, still waiting to hear if this is a legitimate rumor or not. May not be hoax after all, hopefully someone with more insight or access to the hub can give us some truth!

berlioz70

Quick update folks, still waiting to hear if this is a legitimate rumor or not. May not be hoax after all, hopefully someone with more insight or access to the hub can give us some truth!

.... uhhh, I have insight and already posted this wasn't real (never was). Am I being punked? :banghead:

berlioz70

Um, sir. You do realize that @dcharacternews has access to the CM Hub Portal, right?

1 - not a sir
2 - this type of information is not on the Hub unless there is a new offering announcement (which is posted on the Blog at the same time)
3 - the user identifies themselves as an event CM, not a parks CM - while I do not doubt s/he has contacts in the parks, the reality is it's not his/her job. Do you want to know someone who's job it is to know these things.... me. Hi. This is not happening.

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
the user identifies themselves as an event CM, not a parks CM - while I do not doubt s/he has contacts in the parks, the reality is it's not his/her job. Do you want to know someone who's job it is to know these things.... me. Hi. This is not happening.
Which leads us to believe, this rumor was clickbait and potentially a hoax after all?

berlioz70

Which leads us to believe, this rumor was clickbait and potentially a hoax after all?

That is my belief.

There are a lot of rumors on this forum that have some merit, or at least some history. Some things will pan out, some will get cancelled - but typically they're based in some sort of actual pitch/idea. This particular rumor, has no backbone, it truly is a smoke screen. I hate to see Guests getting excited or pumped up for something that's not in the works, that's no good for anyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom