[RUMOR] Epcot Character Additions and Changes coming this November

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
UPDATED INFORMATION
I have heard recent rumors per @SpectroBro and @rteez that Ralph and Vanelope will be heading for Epcot in November to promote Ralph Breaks The Internet. They will likely join Baymax, Joy & Sadness in Character Spot. In the past, I have heard rumors that Nick & Judy would be meeting in Epcot, however that turned out to be a hoax more than anything (they will be meeting during MVMCP). With this being said, Ralph and Vanelope are likely to return to Walt Disney World by the end of November. I might say the same thing about them returning to Disneyland for that matter.

Last edited:

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
To me, it's great that they would finally have a meet & greet as characters from what was arguably Disney's most popular movie of last year. On the other hand, it almost seems like it's a bit too late since the movie is almost a year old at this point. Then again, that didn't stop Baymax and Joy & Sadness from appearing at Epcot. Who knows?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Not that they will but I could see their presence as an indicator of a possible Phineas and Ferb/Kim Possible type interactive game using the animals native to a country's culture or region.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I'd assume Coco or move Moana. Keep that space filled with recent or upcoming movie. Maybe Lightning McQueen for Cars 3.

Rteetz

What's the tweet say - their tweets are private.
It is a twitter account of an CM that is assumed to be working in the character department. The tweet says Nick and Judy are coming but so is one more character. They do not mention who.

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
UPDATE: I just learned, through Twitter, that an additional character will be joining them as well. Who this character that will be joining them is not known right now, but we could be learning more sometime within the next few weeks or so! Keep abreast.
Update! Just learned of this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom