[RUMOR] Epcot Character Additions and Changes coming this November

GiveMeTheMusic

Because they would be exclusive to the Move It, Shake It, Dance and Play It! street party, and there would be no meet and greet for them. Also the other DTVA show, Phineas and Ferb from the show of the same name are in there as well.

Where did this come from? Star and Marco? They're not a thing.

And the third character, if it happens, won't be Clawhauser. It will be a yawn-inducer. Nick & Judy are the news here.

Bacon

Because they would be exclusive to the Move It, Shake It, Dance and Play It! street party, and there would be no meet and greet for them. Also the other DTVA show, Phineas and Ferb from the show of the same name are in there as well.
Wouldn't they get off the float like nick and judy plus
moving doesn't always mean there out of MSDPI...

asianway

Where did this come from? Star and Marco? They're not a thing.

And the third character, if it happens, won't be Clawhauser. It will be a yawn-inducer. Nick & Judy are the news here.
You would think after watching how character programs operates the last 5 years people would have figured out "the deal" by now

Sped2424

Like @asianway said, some people know. Over time you'll learn who knows what's going on and who's just guessing. Take it to the bank: it ain't Clawhauser.
Very very true! I'm just gonna leave this here so folks don't think I am the latter (Not saying that you are saying that just making sure I let people know when I speak on the little I know it's from a good place).
upload_2017-1-29_0-43-12.png

Im waiting on someone I know to see if I can verify the third character. But they didn't tell me about that when I heard about the previous news so I am interested in who it is.

IHeartArt

So, what's the usual turn-around for setting up these M&Gs once they're announced? I know that it takes an ungodly amount of time here for WDW to capitalize on things, but it should be a pretty fast turn-around to actually put one together, right?

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
So, what's the usual turn-around for setting up these M&Gs once they're announced? I know that it takes an ungodly amount of time here for WDW to capitalize on things, but it should be a pretty fast turn-around to actually put one together, right?
Pretty quick, usually a month or less. Sometimes it may be a few days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom