Rumor: Details on Disney's Hollywood Adventure

PorterRedkey

I think removing Studio from the name is the key. It is no longer a Studio, so that name is kind of dated. Disney Hollywood Adventure would be a subtle change and not draw attention to the casual fan. Or to keep the name they could just drop the Studio and go with Disney Hollywood (I would hate that). It they want to go in a different direction, Disney Movie Kingdom would tie to the other 2 "Kingdoms".

My favorite new name would be "The park with 14 acres of Star Wars!"

Evolution

I think removing Studio from the name is the key. It is no longer a Studio, so that name is kind of dated. Disney Hollywood Adventure would be a subtle change and not draw attention to the casual fan. Or to keep the name they could just drop the Studio and go with Disney Hollywood (I would hate that). It they want to go in a different direction, Disney Movie Kingdom would tie to the other 2 "Kingdoms".

My favorite new name would be "The park with 14 acres of Star Wars!"

I actually kinda like Movie Kingdom but then again two "Kingdoms" are already enough.

If they go with that name they might as well rename Epcot also... World Kingdom? Technology Kingdom?

Tod&BigMamaOdie

Got several bad names in my head, some of which:
Disney's Hollywood Premier Adventure (or Experience)
Disney's Hollywood Take Two
Disney's Final Cut

I don't know, probably overthinking it...
As others have suggested, something like Disney's Movie Adventure might just be the ticket.

OneDNP

I would delight it something obnoxiously trendy like "Disneys Spoiler Alert" or "Disneys Hollywood Insider." Of course, during construction they could have an interim name -"Disneys Cutting Room Floor"

Tod&BigMamaOdie

Disney's Hollywood Casting Call
Something as a nod to Hollywood but something to imply guest will be "in the movies", playing a role...
Or even just Disney's Hollywood.
It's fun to strain the brain on possible names but in the end, make the content good & I'll call it whatever they want.

zooey

I actually would love "Disney's Hollywoodland"...
I think they'd worry people would confuse it with a land as in the MK lands and that it is small in its offerings. I think it will be Hollywood adventure... The only reason I can think they wouldn't is to not seem like they are copying IOA in name in FL. Cali doesn't have to worry about that too much

MonkeyHead

If any of you think Disney (or Disney's) Florida Adventure is a good idea for a park name, you need to turn in any sort of theme park fan card you have.

There is literally NOTHING Florida themed in the park. It's movies and Hollywood, period. That's not changing.

But please, keep armchair Imagineering.

MonkeyHead

If any of you think Disney (or Disney's) Florida Adventure is a good idea for a park name, you need to turn in any sort of theme park fan card you have.

There is literally NOTHING Florida themed in the park. It's movies and Hollywood, period. That's not changing.

But please, keep armchair Imagineering.

To add on... There's a reason why DCA exists. Because it fits and makes sense. It's a fantastic park after the redo and the theme still fits. It still celebrates California. Please do tell how DHS celebrates Florida... Or are you willfully ignorant?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom