Rumor: Details on Disney's Hollywood Adventure

trevorfs

personally i would like the name disney's hollywood adventure because they keep talking about how they want to put you in movies so adventure seems like it fits (if that makes sense to anyone:confused:)

Mike K

As far as name changes go, I think Disney's Hollywoodland would be neat as it'd be an homage to Tinseltown's original name (which coincidentally was erected in 1923, the same year the Disney Studios formed) while retaining its emphasis as a park rooted in the rich history of Disney's moviemaking achievements.

Capsin4

The name is tricky. Florida Adventure works from the point of view that your adventure is in FL, but not from a theme point of view, which is not conventional. Anything with "movies" isn't complete because RnR and ToT are well known, but not from movies. "Hollywood" isn't really great either considering Lucas Films and Pixar aren't even in Hollywood and it seems like those will be dominant. I suppose "Hollywood" is an ok key word given most people think of movies and hollywood being synonymous. I just get the feeling if they focus heavily on Pixar, it'll become an alternate/modern MK. Would be nice to focus on nonanimated movies. Indy ties into the period of the early golden age, though he had nothing to do with the west coast.

themonkeyisthesultan

The name I've thoughf of is Disney's Star World. It encompasses the overall theme of entertainment and puts the fact that it's the "Park with Star Wars" front and center. Plus it's sort of familiar because Toontown used to be called Mickey's Star Land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom