Rumor: Adventureland Volcano

Kman101

Not everything of course but I've heard nothing.

So Tomorrowland re-do isn't getting talked about, Frontierland isn't getting an expansion, no Volcano Coaster Hotel ;) for Adventureland ... what's being announced for the MK then? I know you can't say but what's left? What am I missing?

MotherOfBirds

Yes perhaps this is why there is a rumor about the Tiki Birds flying away. Although, I sort of think there is some related action going on here. They are testing if Tiki should go in favor of some Moana attraction perhaps?

I trust that he wouldn't fire off about something that didnt have merit

HMF

So Tomorrowland re-do isn't getting talked about, Frontierland isn't getting an expansion, no Volcano Coaster Hotel ;) for Adventureland ... what's being announced for the MK then? I know you can't say but what's left? What am I missing?
I thought the Tomorrowland re-do was happening. What happened?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Not wanting to play jr. mod, but... this was once a nicely dead and debunked thread...

Only one outside insider is saying this is a possibility and all the other insiders are saying it ain't.

Until someone who has inside information says it's really a possibility, it isn't.

There's an imagineering section of the forums to talk about what could have been or could be if the idea is ever really brought back to life.

Just saying this because every time someone resurrects a dead rumor thread people start talking about it as if it weren't dead. It's dead. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom