Rumor about 20K Space

ImaginEAR

Oh, I know what you mean. Not Potter in Fantasyland. I'd strike if that happened. Maybe in MGM or Epcot, but not MK. BTW, Disney maybe has more Potter than we know. ABC has the TV rights, and... I heard Harry Potter music by the Sorcerer's Hat... :lookaroun

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Please, just don't start. I don't want to be mean, but we already know that. It proves nothing. So, let's drop Potter, and focus on Pooh and possibly this other "bad guys" ride. :)

Shaman

Lee said:
Bottom line...a year to 18 months from now, the front part will be home to Pooh and Tigger's houses. Sad, but apparently true...so I hear.
Aww...no Piglet house.... :( :rolleyes:

:brick: :brick: :brick:

You know one would think they would use all of that prime real estate for quality additions to MK...why on Earth would they put houses....HOUSES!!!!!???? *takes a deep breath*

So...are they opening a path into Toon Town from that area?

The villains thing sounds like music to my ears....I hope that gets green lighted...

:xmas:

PurpleDragon

Potter in WDW? Hahahaha!! Another bad idea! That image scares me just as much as the Pooh image!

EDIT: Removed image because it was blasphemous, plus it scared the s__t out of me.

PurpleDragon

SirNim said:
Take the uninspired way out; let's extend Toontown.

"gah..." - my sentiment exactly,
Once again the lazy narrow minded execs are geting their way....maximum gain with little effort. They can have a new meet and greet area and more stroller parking and by simply tying it in with the Toon town theme, they won't have to do much to it at all and they think people will be happy about it.

CTXRover

Well, if they could "extend" Toontown and make it less of the fair thing and more of an ACTUAL Toontown like DisneyLand has, then I think it'd be alright. Toontown Fair is kind of blah and if they could spruce it up a bit, add a little more zing and extend it into the area directly adjacent to it that used to be 20K with some more houses like Pooh's it might be alright. As long as SOMETHING else more substantial occupies the rest of the now open land. Its a pretty big chunk of space. I'd personally like a Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast dark ride somewhere there (yes, on the level of the traditional C-ticket dark rides in Fantasyland would be alright).

Stitchfan712

what a waste of space.

I really cannot believe that they are going to just waste that land on Pooh. They really had the potential to put an E-ticket in there, if they were bold enough.

BTW, heard a rumor from a CM at Fantasyland when i was there last. He said one of the subs would be operational for the 50th as a temporary thing.

That sounds kind far-fetched to me, but has anyone heard anything about this?

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Stitchfan712 said:
BTW, heard a rumor from a CM at Fantasyland when i was there last. He said one of the subs would be operational for the 50th as a temporary thing.

That sounds kind far-fetched to me, but has anyone heard anything about this?
Umm, that would depend on your definition of "operational." I could see maybe an exhibit or something... but now there's no lagoon or show building for the ride! LOL

Stitchfan712

Yeah, that's what i thought. He seemed to say that they were going to make part of the old 20K ride operational again.

I asked him how they would do that when they already demolished the lagoon. He said "They didn't demolish all of it!"

Riiiiight.

imagineer99

This "rumor" bugs me to no end...

I'm so tired on Disney relying on pre-existing characters and stories. There's no orginality in that:(

*Goes into the corner to try to put happy thoughts in his head*

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
imagineer99 said:
This "rumor" bugs me to no end...

I'm so tired on Disney relying on pre-existing characters and stories. There's no orginality in that:(

*Goes into the corner to try to put happy thoughts in his head*
While I agree with you 100%, it's Fantasyland, a land (and one of the only lands) that deserves attractions based on timeless characters.

Hopefully the Villains attraction pulls through....if not, then I'd really like to see an extension of Toontown Fair or a FL dark ride or two.

matt88mph

If they're going to extend Mickey's Toontown Fair, they could at least put in Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin. It's a proven hit in Disneyland.

Lee

Adventurer
Actually...
The Hundred Acre Wood is not an "extension of Toontown" exactly.
It will be a self contained little area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom