Ruin A Beloved Attraction!

mf1972

slowpass+. this feature allows guests to wait double the official posted wait time for any attraction in all 4 WDW parks

QuasiNoFroyo

Ruin a beloved attraction? I think I have quite a few brilliant ideas in mind:
  • The FitnessGram Pacer Test Track (Instead of hopping on board a fast test car, you get to run laps nonstop for the entirety of the attraction!)
  • Spaceship Earth: Narrated by Tomi Lahren! (Prepare to have your ears bleed!)
  • Snow White's Scary Adventures, but all the evil witch animatronics are replaced with Momo. (Seriously though, this would scare the life out of not just kids, but also grown mature adults.)
  • a Home on the Range overlay of Big Thunder Mountain (self-explanatory)

Last edited:

MaryJaneP

Too easy.

Spaceship Earth narrated by Dikembe Mutombo

Swap music on "It's a small world" and "Rock n Rollercoaster".
Names split also. The MK ride is "Rock n small world" and the DHS ride becomes "It's a Rollercoaster"

FettFan

Swap music on "It's a small world" and "Rock n Rollercoaster".
Names split also. The MK ride is "Rock n small world" and the DHS ride becomes "It's a Rollercoaster"

"It's a Free World...starring Neil Young"

Across the way (on the SOUTHERN side of Fantasyland) will be Peter Pan Zandt's Free Bird Flight

QuasiNoFroyo

I have another one for the Magic Kingdom...

It’s a Barbie World: Same thing as It’s a Small World, but all the dolls are replaced with animatronic Barbies and the ride’s theme song is now “Barbie Girl.”

...And I’ve got a couple more for Epcot:
  1. Have Emma Stone host the very next version of Reflections of China.
  2. Make a brand new film for the Japan pavilion and have Scarlett Johansson host that.

I couldn’t really think of anything witty or original for Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom TBH.

The Mighty Tim

Learn about the history of tiny electronic components with your favourite characters from a galaxy far far away in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistors

Experience the horror of tiny tree branches in the Twiglet Zone Tower of Terror

Then, head over to the China pavilion at EPCOTs World Showcase to see the newly updated Circlevision 360 movie Reflections of China - a 3 hour spectacular featuring non stop mirror images of crockery

FettFan

The Hall of Stable Geniuses - Animatronic Donald Trump spends 40 minutes repeating the phrase "no collusion".
No other Presidents are featured in the main show. But the pre-show area does showcase quotes and video and audio clips from other Presidents talking about just how wonderful Trump is, most notably a video snippet of an interview with Theodore Roosevelt extolling the virtues of Donald John Trump. Quite a feat when you realize that TR died in 1919, approximately 4 years before the first short "talkies", and 27 years before Trump was born.

note2001

Not replacing anything, but create an out the-back-gate land just for Marvel's Deadpool and Punisher. Meh, toss in Jessica Jones and Daredevil for some less gory entertainment. Luke Cage can be the buff bartender that can make any woman spend $20 on a drink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom