Rotating Spaceship Earth

meanmice

ISTCNavigator57 said:
BREAKING NEWS! Spaceship Earth has just rolled off of its supports during the annual 120º spin, rolled south, crushing the Fountain of Nations (and the talking drinking fountain :cry: ), and continued rolling right into World Showcase Lagoon creating a tidal wave that destroyed everything from Italy to France. Disney hopes to reopen Spaceship Earth tomorrow as a "magical boatride through the history of human communication."

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

ToTBellHop

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Did it float? I've been wanting to know FOREVER.
Sadly, it doesn't float, but lucky for us, in an effort to be cheap, World Showcase Lagoon is actually only 10 feet deep and painted black so it appears deeper. A bridge was constructed overnight to allow entrance to the new "magical boatride," which uses the old Discovery River Boats and does feature Disney's creative FASTPASS service. Furthermore, the new Pani system has allowed for Disney to project the Reflections of Earth right on the 160 foot geosphere during the fireworks after the tidal wave created destroyed the Earth Barge. Furthermore, due to the demolition of Italy, the American Adventure, Morocco, and France, countless new viewing locations have opened up around the World Showcase Promenade. Luckily, the newly named 230-foot Epcot Streetsign is still intact, serving as a sparkling gateway into Epcot. A new character greet/pin shop has opened at the former site of Spaceship Earth, along with a churro wagon.

There are further plans to reinstall a new Talking Drinking Fountain attraction, which will also feature Disney's FASTPASS service. And, lastly, something I have received HUNDREDS of PMs wondering about--there will be pins released commemorating the new Waterworld Earth attraction as well as the Epcot Streetsign, Talking Drinking Fountain Attraction, and the creatively named Mickey and Friends Meet 'n' Greet with Pins and Churros attraction.

DarkMeasures

ISTCNavigator57 said:
Sadly, it doesn't float, but lucky for us, in an effort to be cheap, World Showcase Lagoon is actually only 10 feet deep and painted black so it appears deeper. A bridge was constructed overnight to allow entrance to the new "magical boatride," which uses the old Discovery River Boats and does feature Disney's creative FASTPASS service. Furthermore, the new Pani system has allowed for Disney to project the Reflections of Earth right on the 160 foot geosphere during the fireworks after the tidal wave created destroyed the Earth Barge. Furthermore, due to the demolition of Italy, the American Adventure, Morocco, and France, countless new viewing locations have opened up around the World Showcase Promenade. Luckily, the newly named 230-foot Epcot Streetsign is still intact, serving as a sparkling gateway into Epcot. A new character greet/pin shop has opened at the former site of Spaceship Earth, along with a churro wagon.

There are further plans to reinstall a new Talking Drinking Fountain attraction, which will also feature Disney's FASTPASS service. And, lastly, something I have received HUNDREDS of PMs wondering about--there will be pins released commemorating the new Waterworld Earth attraction as well as the Epcot Streetsign, Talking Drinking Fountain Attraction, and the creatively named Mickey and Friends Meet 'n' Greet with Pins and Churros attraction.

But are there talking Churros?

ToTBellHop

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
DarkMeasures... I dont care if they are choir singing Churros.. i'll still eat them lol :lol:
ewww...that'd be kinda creepy...I try not to eat things while they are still talking lol ~points toward the rat guillotine in his neuro lab~ no...I don't eat the rats...

TnkrBelPixiDust

ISTCNavigator57... they arent singing when I eat em!!!!!! Rats.. eww gross... I was watchin VHI Best Reality Moments and I guess on Survivor they made them eat rats.. :hurl: :hurl:

ToTBellHop

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
ISTCNavigator57... they arent singing when I eat em!!!!!! Rats.. eww gross... I was watchin VHI Best Reality Moments and I guess on Survivor they made them eat rats.. :hurl: :hurl:
the young ones (less than a week old) are chewy and hairless...pretty much hotdogs lol j/k

ToTBellHop

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
Kyle... EWWW OMG.. here and I thought they would taste like chicken.. notice how everything "weird" always taste like chicken!!?? :p
I'm sure they taste like chicken if you bread them and fry them...how do you think they make Chicken McNuggets? Those are maybe 15% chicken...85% the rest of the barn.

TnkrBelPixiDust

Kyle....Ewww... McDonalds.. that crap is nasty... I called their customer hotline once because my friend had some nasty weird black stuff under the breading and they said that the McNuggets arent all white meat like they adverstise... something isnt right with them.... gag.. i get sick just thinkin of it.. :hurl:

ToTBellHop

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
Kyle....Ewww... McDonalds.. that crap is nasty... I called their customer hotline once because my friend had some nasty weird black stuff under the breading and they said that the McNuggets arent all white meat like they adverstise... something isnt right with them.... gag.. i get sick just thinkin of it.. :hurl:
they probably said that when the guy found the beak in his McNugget, too lol...I'm sure there have been rat tails, too...

TnkrBelPixiDust

And that's why I say NO to McNuggets... Or should I say.. Say No to McDonald in general.. yuck! :hurl:
mcnuggets.jpg

Figment1986

I just got on here... And Thats a hilarious joke...

I could tell from the friend of a friend......

(u forgot the Cat who was fighting my barber's dog owner....)

TnkrBelPixiDust

Figment1986.. exactly.. a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend... hmm who starts post that way!? Just a question...
I just heard a rumor that I'm absolutely positive is 100% true
If a rumor is 100% true wouldnt that be a fact then?? :veryconfu :lol:

WeirdOne

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Did it float? I've been wanting to know FOREVER.

Yes, well, until it rolled where the supports used to be and well...the water poured in and now it sank about 5 feet to the bottom of the lagoon. You should see the cars, talk about a twisted OMNIMOVER ;). - The WeirdOne :D

ToTBellHop

WeirdOne said:
Yes, well, until it rolled where the supports used to be and well...the water poured in and now it sank about 5 feet to the bottom of the lagoon. You should see the cars, talk about a twisted OMNIMOVER ;). - The WeirdOne :D
right...we now have "it's a small world Version 2.0"

JBSLJames

ISTCNavigator57 said:
I'm sure there have been rat tails, too...

Nope. No rat tails in the nuggets.

As I am sure you read in McDonald's annual report, the rat tails are used exclusively as a low carb option to croutons on all their new salads. In an effort to be 'thrifty', they use pretty much all of the rat. Just where do you think the McNugget sauces come from? That's why I chose Burger King, where the only rodent used in cooking is the harmless dwarf hamster.

:animwink:

Expo_Seeker40

So who's gonna sponsor "Lake Drift Earth"??!! :lol: :p

I assume the symbol of Epcot now, is the twinkling sorcerer wand itself, that miraculasly survived the destruction of the sphere? :hammer:

ToTBellHop

Expo_Seeker40 said:
So who's gonna sponsor "Lake Drift Earth"??!! :lol: :p

I assume the symbol of Epcot now, is the twinkling sorcerer wand itself, that miraculasly survived the destruction of the sphere? :hammer:
none other than Aquafina, the new official bottled water of the Walt Disney World Resort.

And yes, the sparkling Epcot Streetsign now guards the entrance to Epcot, as a shimmering welcome to the park.

By the way, the new Talking Drinking Fountain attraction featuring Disney's FASTPASS service is now open to guests. Get there early--Fastpasses are selling out by 10 am!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom