Roll Call for October!!!

The thread for the Sept roll call was very successful and it looks like alot of people are going then.

So lets get a roll call going for October!!!!!!

Who's going? When will you be there? Where are you staying? What are you looking forward to?

My family and friends will be there Oct 4 -13 and staying at the ASMusic.

Who else???????????

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Second week of October for us, and we are doing the AKL concierge this time.

We're looking forward to the tours we have booked:

Backstage Magic
Hidden Treasures
Wild by Design
Sunrise Safari

Can't wait. Plus all the PS we have. I love to eat at the WDW dinning spots!!! :slurp:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Im going 28th Oct our first few days off property then.....shhhh dont tell Mrs Snapper but were off to POR, a little surprise for the hard working nurse in my life:) who was desperate to ride the boat from the Riverside to DTD.

And I was in no way influenced by the fact that I could now freely partake in a few samples at the Food N Wine festival and not have to worry about driving:slurp:

Upvote 0

danamarie27

My daughter and I will be there from October 3rd to October 7th and we are staying at the CBR for the first time an I am very excited. We also have a PS for the new princess breakfast in Norway and are totally psyched for it. I made a few PS's for breakfast but left lunches and dinners free. The only dinner PS I made was for our first night there at Chef mickey's. We always start off our trip that way.. I lucked out with that one. I made it for and 6:30 and MK closes at 6. Sad about the hours but still pumped to go. I am crossing fingers and toes for all of us for E-nights.

Upvote 0

atownsend

I'll be camping in Fort Wilderness from Oct. 9th to the 23rd, and Going to MNSSHP at least once maybe twice this year:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mkfan23

going with my family for the first time in ten years. My daughter and my wife have never been. We be there oct 2-6 staying at the allstar movies. We have ps for chef mickeys. I'm really looking forward to all the new stuff added since my last vist, like splash mountain, TOT, RR and of course I'm really looking forward to experiencing all of the classics with my family.

Upvote 0

MassFan

October 24 - November 3

10 nights of property...
11 seats on the plane, my 3 kids, ages 7, 3 and 2, their father, my in-laws, the kid's uncle, their aunt and her husband and 9 year old daughter...

Wish me luck!:drevil:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

hey there everyone, I am going October 24-28th and staying at POR. I Am looking foward to Disney just in general and the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party specifically. I have never done this one before although I have done the Christmas one four times in as many years. Anyone have any good tips on the Halloween one? I Am going Sunday Oct 27, 2002. Hope to see you all there!!

Upvote 0
October 19-26

We (me, my husband and six friends) will be stayin off property in a pool home form Oct 19-26. We are doing 3 days of Disney,
2 days of Universal/IOA, and a day of Seaworld. Its alot on our
plate, but we're all in our mid twenties so I think we can manage.
:)

Only 75 more days!

Upvote 0

David

We will be there October 6-11, staying at All Star Movies. The last night we are there (Friday) is the first night of Mickey's Not So scary Halloween and we have our tickets. 62 days to go!

Upvote 0

stingrock23

I'll be there from the 6th to the 12th. I'm staying at All Star Music. I"m gonna have 2 days of universal, 2 days of disney parks, and a 3rd day to wander around Disney property and soak it all in. Only 2 more months till then. It's so close i can almost taste it.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Here's the latest update:

Buzz Lightyear Oct 4 -13 ASMusic
AkiraRaptor Oct 6 -12 AKL
happysnapper Oct 28 POR
danamarie27 Oct 3 - 7 CBR
atownsend Oct 9 -23 Fort Wilderness
mkfan Oct 2 - 6 ASMovies
MassFan Oct 24-Nov 3 Off Prop
wannabe Belle Oct 24-28 POR
Communicore Babe Oct 19-26 Off Prop
David Oct 6-11 ASMovies
stringrock23 Oct 6-12 ASMusic
Erika Oct 20-26

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom