News Roger E. Broggie overhaul

Railfan26

I actually now wonder if the bell on the Liberty Belle was Roger’s original bell before the swap. I know that there was a bell swap since Roger hated the old bell on the locomotive.
Yes! That’s true. I took my 1st train tour in 2015 and the conductor mentioned that. Roger’s original bronze bell is on the Liberty Bell, and the Liberty Bell’s original brass bell is on Roger.

disneytrain2001

I actually now wonder if the bell on the Liberty Belle was Roger’s original bell before the swap. I know that there was a bell swap since Roger hated the old bell on the locomotive.
IMO, I don't think No. 3's original bell on Liberty Belle doesn't sound too bad as Broggie thought:

They're talking about the Liberty Belle riverboat, NOT the Lilly Belle locomotive.

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

From today. Also, The Magic Behind Our Steam Train Tour is coming back this year or next.
IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4245.jpeg
IMG_4248.jpeg
IMG_4249.jpeg
IMG_4250.jpeg
IMG_4253.jpeg

disneytrain2001

It makes sense because they’ve been understaffed since it first reopened. Which is also why they haven’t been able to run 3 trains on busy days.
What makes you think that the WDWRR weren't able to run three trains due to being understaffed? IIRC, they DO run ALL three trains (Walter, Lilly, and Roy) back when the WDWRR reopened from the last two years ago:

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

What makes you think that the WDWRR weren't able to run three trains due to being understaffed? IIRC, they do run three trains (Walter, Lilly, and Roy) back when the WDWRR reopened from the last two years ago:

3 train operations are very rare. Even at Disneyland where they have 5 locomotives it’s 2 trains most days.

Railfan26

What makes you think that the WDWRR weren't able to run three trains due to being understaffed? IIRC, they do run three trains (Walter, Lilly, and Roy) back when the WDWRR reopened from the last two years ago
I know that, but since those 1st few days it’s only been 2. They usually have 3 train operations during the busiest times of the year (Holiday Season, Spring Break, 4 of July) and we didn’t see that at all in 2023. It only happened 1 time this year, and that was when Roger was testing during park hours. As far as Disneyland goes, the block light system was down for most of 2023, so they only ran 2 trains for safety purposes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom