News Roger E. Broggie overhaul

JoeCamel

I know that, but since those 1st few days it’s only been 2. They usually have 3 train operations during the busiest times of the year (Holiday Season, Spring Break, 4 of July) and we didn’t see that at all in 2023. It only happened 1 time this year, and that was when Roger was testing during park hours. As far as Disneyland goes, the block light system was down for most of 2023, so they only ran 2 trains for safety purposes.
More operations cost more money.....

disneytrain2001

In the new video you can kinda hear how similar the Lonergan on Roger and the Crosby on Walter are.
I know Walter's Crosby and Roger's Lonergan sound almost to one another, but there's a big difference; the Crosby's chamber shapes were sharp arched with a much lower note, while the Lonergan's chambers were somewhat hexagonal and a rather higher note.

Last edited:

dtng2000

I know Walter's Crosby and Roger's Lonergan sound almost to one another, but there's a big difference; the Crosby's chamber shapes were sharp arched with a much lower note, while the Lonergan's chambers were somewhat hexagonal and a rather higher note.
Welp, thanks to the video you posted on Walter's page, the two twins no longer sound alike anymore.

disneytrain2001

As I’ve asked before, please let the wheel slip incident go. There’s no reason to keep mulling over it in this thread. Also, why are you trying to start beef with someone over a nearly 3 month old comment?
Oh, you're right, I'm sorry if this was completely pointless, and I should have known it was complete a waste of time... I was still bitter about the rude Twitter users' over-reaction on my mind. :(

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom