Rock n Roller coaster troubles continuing

Thrill Seeker

They might. It seems like a pretty serious situation and only a few days of closure won't cut it if it's what I've heard it is...

captainkidd

What are we in, high school?

"I know someone who likes you, but I'm not going to tell."

If you know and can't say, then just don't say anything. Either that or PM the person you're talking to.

GrumpyFan

That makes it sound like a safety issue, or at least potentially. But then, that doesn't make sense entirely. If it were, then they would just shut it down and make the necessary changes and be done with it. The way this has happened though, makes it sound like it involves something that's failing and they're trying to keep it running in spite of the problem.
Come on, you can tell us, we promise we wont tell anybody else.

Thrill Seeker

Pretty much. I will say that Disney is taking the best possible precautions by closing the attraction until they are sure it is operating properly.

jakeman

Yea, why allow the public to know about a potential safety issue? Who do the public think they are? They want knowledge about a product and service that they pay for? Let them eat cake.
If they identify the safety issue, correct it and no guest are affected, why should you know?

It's a non-issue once it is resolved.

Jrn14

Yeah... why should the public know about a potentially dangerous element on an attraction that they shell out buku bucks to ride by the thousands... I don't think the public could handle this kind of information their feeble little minds may explode.

jakeman

Yeah... why should the public know about a potentially dangerous element on an attraction that they shell out buku bucks to ride by the thousands... I don't think the public could handle this kind of information their feeble little minds may explode.
If the problem didn't affect you before and won't affect you after it is corrected, what benefit do you have in having that knowledge other than the knowledge itself?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
If the problem didn't affect you before and won't affect you after it is corrected, what benefit do you have in having that knowledge other than the knowledge itself?

Well, when you're shelling out buku bucks, doesn't that information become obligatory? :rolleyes:

GrumpyFan

Why the discussion over whether the public should know? And, since when has that mattered? We're all pretty much rabid fans here following every move the mouse makes from new flowers to new attractions whether it's made public or not. We've kind of made it our business to know their business whether they want us to or not. Which, I would venture to guess, most of it they don't want us to know, but that's never stopped us before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom