Rock n Roller Coaster refurb--has the inevitable arrived?

Alexx

It would be awesome if it were true!!!!
I am a teen who loves Hannah Montana and still will even when it's off the air. I think bringing Hannah into RNRC would interest far more people than an old, stale band like Aerosmith does.

I lol'd at this post. I like hannah montana and I watch the series and all that jazz but i'd rather see 'old, stale' Aerosmith on RnRc than Hannah Montana.

audiotinker

I would go with a Cars refurb of RNRC. Cars plus a 50's rock kind of route 66 feel. Hannah Montana, although mildly entertaining...:hammer:

It would be cool if you could select your own music; somthing like Hollywood Rip Ride Rock it Coaster at Universal Orlando. It would be much more immersive than the UO version due to the fact that it's inside.

erasure fan1

Yea I see NO chance of this ever happening. I do see a change but only to some other iconic rock band. Not some teeny bop manufactured band.

Drebe73

Miley Cyrus would be a mistake

If the girl actually appealed to a wide range audience and had more of a long standing career then maybe I could see this happening, but to me would be a total mistake. I was just trying to think which band could take Aerosmith's place, U2 or Coldplay, maybe, but I think that Aerosmith really works for the attraction, even though I'm not a fan of the music, I think that they really fit the attraction and hearing Steven's howell counting down the launch always gives me a thrill, I don't know who else would give off the same level of excitement. Now another thought I had was maybe instead of having just one band be featured, maybe Disney could approach multiple bands to record their own pre-show video and tracks for the ride so that when you ride it at different times you get a new experience. Nothing would have to change during the ride itself as its just the experience of a wild ride to a concert through the streets of Hollywood.

Now if it is truly just a rehab with no change of the band, what I hope is that they will start to include the CM back in the recording studio during the pre-show so that when Joe Perry motions and says "Chris, can you grab my black Les Paul?" he's not motioning to no one.

RobGraves

Coldplay? really? are you serious? no offense but RnR is a tame coaster as is... Coldplay would result in E-stops from having to wake people up before getting off the ride.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No

I am a teen who loves Hannah Montana and still will even when it's off the air. I think bringing Hannah into RNRC would interest far more people than an old, stale band like Aerosmith does.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have
ever heard. At no point in your rambling,
incoherent response were you even close to
anything that could be considered a rational
thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber
for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Despite my good lady being a fan

633930891956799360-COLDPLAY.jpg

I love aerosmith nd would hate to see them leave rockin roller coaster. but if they were to leave because of contract issues, i would say try to bring in another ACTUAL rock band. Some suggestions:
-Led Zeppelin
-ACDC
-Guns N' Roses
-Rush
-Black Sabbath

There are so many bands I would put first before Hannah Montana. And since she is gonna be leaving Disney, i dnt see why they would put her in now.

pax_65

I always saw Aerosmith as the perfect fit for something like this being more about personality and less about how relevant they are. Well, Steven Tyler mostly.. How many world famous bands have a frontman who would be able to pull that intro off?

This is a good point. When I read this post the only other band that immediately popped into my head is Bon Jovi. I personally like Aerosmith more, but Jon could pull off an intro like that also.

Both of these bands have cross-generational appeal, meaning that teenagers today really enjoy their music. This is true of AC/DC too...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Nickelback are the only band of a fairly recent vintage that have a mass appeal world wide, a front man that can communicate with an audience and sufficient hits to justify their inclusion on a soundtrack.

Or Green Day, but Im not sure their brand of music would sit well with some.

DisneyGAL4Life

This is a good point. When I read this post the only other band that immediately popped into my head is Bon Jovi. I personally like Aerosmith more, but Jon could pull off an intro like that also.

Both of these bands have cross-generational appeal, meaning that teenagers today really enjoy their music. This is true of AC/DC too...

The Rolling Stones would work, but there is no way they would make this Hannah Montana.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The Rolling Stones would work, but there is no way they would make this Hannah Montana.

You say this about the same people that have given us Stitch to replace AE, WWTBAMPI after the peak of it's namesake's popularity, AIE after the peak of it's namesake's popularity. :rolleyes:

princessmelinda

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have
ever heard. At no point in your rambling,
incoherent response were you even close to
anything that could be considered a rational
thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber
for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
:ROFLOL:LOVE IT! hahaha Billy Madison reference = <3

muse1983

There would be a massive backlash towards the ride if they were foolish enough to actually theme it with hannah montana. I would honestly be embarrassed to stand in line for a HM themed coaster...

Heres hoping that if Aerosmith leaves that U2 will let Disney have them for a cheaper asking price! I would personally love to blast off while The Edge's Until The End of The World guitar solo was blasting

Enchantâmes

Oh dear lord, listen to some actual music Please! I am 18 years old and I have been around for all of Miley's short lived career and her music sucks. If they are going to Replace Aerosmith replace them with a classic and rockin' band. Hannah Montana ain't rockin' in any way possible. U2, and Nickelback suck as well... :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom